What's new in the site more visible?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Michel Kieffer
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Michel Kieffer » 12/02/10, 19:41

Christophe,

In the title strip at the top of the frame concerned, it is not clear that there are three separate themes (and three links). The ergonomics should be better by frankly separating the three themes.

Michel
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/10, 19:50

I don't think we're talking about the same thing ... I'm talking about the new framework that appeared on the RIGHT ...but it only appears when you are a VISITOR of forums

No frame
"Latest subjects and active messages () (see unanswered subjects). News from the site"
0 x
Michel Kieffer
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Michel Kieffer » 12/02/10, 20:04

" I understood you… " : Cheesy:

Uh, with a lot of caution, it is therefore your vertical frame on the right (?). For my part, it's not bad, at least we can see it!

Michel
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 12/02/10, 21:27

: Arrowu: Well the disconnection was violent ... forced to ask for a new password and activate it to reconnect ... :?

Well I saw and I finally find it not so readable;
- Read each subject on 3 lines. :|
- a little messy, making a line break should improve readability by separating each subject.
:| :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/10, 00:48

Change your resolution to 1024 and you will understand pkoi I have also made little wide (Delnoram is in 1024 for example).

Now I can lower the font size but I doubt that it increases readability ... quite the contrary.

It's more visible that right?

For the line spacing we can test but the chips separate enough I find, you don't have any that appear on your browser?

For the members I would put a poster with fewer new features since they pass more often ... logical ... I would leave 6 to 8 in all I think.
0 x
Ibis.
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ibis. » 13/02/10, 08:43

I find that the new frame has too many newlines, so unpleasant to read.

Wouldn't it be possible to put, from top to bottom

Latest posts
A button "forum"opening a new window and the different sections of the forum
The search function
NEW ARRIVALS