Notification by e-mail

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/09/06, 13:14

Capt_Maloche wrote:Unblock your cookies, right?

There is no problem there. In fact, I asked the question because I am on a corporate mail server and I wondered if it had not started to consider econology notifications as spam.

If I'm the only one who's messing around, the explanation has to be there. If there are several others, it can come from Econology.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 05/09/06, 16:21

Targol wrote:
nialabert wrote:Do not forget to check the small box "Warn me when a reply is posted" when you reply.

Notifications are apparently not automatic.

That’s nice, Nialabert, but we’re not as neutral as that. :D
The idea of ​​the question was "it worked, it doesn't work anymore" and not "how do we make it work?"

If I take the example of this thread, there is a link at the bottom of the thread that says "stop following this topic". I should therefore receive a notification when it is enriched (otherwise, this link should be "follow this topic").

However, I do not receive anything ... : Cry:

I was just clarifying because on certain forum, this is an option that you choose in your profile and that comes automatically. So I said to myself sometimes ... 8)

And with me it works well : Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/09/06, 22:23

nialabert wrote:I was just clarifying because on certain forum, this is an option that you choose in your profile and that comes automatically. So I said to myself sometimes ... 8)

And with me it works well : Cheesy:

Either way, it was nice to want to help. Since you can confirm to me that it works for you too, I will wait for Christophe's return to see if he would have any feedback from the notif emails which are intended for me like "Return to sender".

if not, the mail server in my mailbox considers them spam : Evil:
If you can't even spend your time working on forums, everything scampers off !!! : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding