Next Generation Car - NexGeC

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 24/05/08, 22:07

nlc wrote:Especially with the electric, THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY to run on renewable energy. Indeed for the moment it is hardly possible, but it remains possible, so the electric can become increasingly clean as the share of renewable energy increases.

Not the volumes that would have to be produced to replace gasoline in addition to the current consumption.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/05/08, 00:26

Philippe Schutt wrote:
nlc wrote:Especially with the electric, THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY to run on renewable energy. Indeed for the moment it is hardly possible, but it remains possible, so the electric can become increasingly clean as the share of renewable energy increases.

Not the volumes that would have to be produced to replace gasoline in addition to the current consumption.
This is where you have to be a little subtle ... We are not asking to REPLACE the gasoline currently used, but to find a (electric) way to render more or less the same services, which is completely different. .
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/05/08, 01:23

Woodcutter wrote :
Philippe Schutt wrote:

This is where you have to be a little subtle ... We are not asking to REPLACE the gasoline currently used, but to find a (electric) way to render more or less the same services, which is completely different. .

+1 Woodcutter
It is a question of designing more suitable vehicles than the 4x4 which invade our cities to transport 1 person. : Evil:

Finally, a gasoline vehicle, considering the energy to extract oil, transport it, refine it, transport it and finally use it in a vehicle gives a only 14% final yield. : Evil:

An electric vehicle considering the production of electricity (with CO2 and nuclear emissions), its transport, storage losses and its use gives a 40% final yield. : Arrowl:
(read today, sorry I can't remember the source)

So, anyway, you have to magnify yourself to switch to electric propulsion!
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 25/05/08, 09:02

Ah yes, seen like that, ok.
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 25/05/08, 11:08

In any case, there should perhaps be specifications for what we want to obtain.
Yes electric has advantages!
Batteries are still a major obstacle in terms of cost and weight.
If we accept a small autonomy, for example 50 or 60Km. This is enough for me a day.
Well, compressed air has weight, price advantages and a simple turbine in the 2 front wheels is enough.
Huge torque at start-up and no gearbox
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/05/08, 12:06

phil53 wrote:In any case, there should perhaps be specifications for what we want to obtain.
Yes electric has advantages!
Batteries are still a major obstacle in terms of cost and weight.

Well not that much. The density of mass energy continues to increase, the prices to fall, the technologies available to multiply and to top it all, the price of petroleum fuel makes these technologies faster to amortize ...

If we accept a small autonomy, for example 50 or 60Km. This is enough for me a day.
Well, compressed air has weight, price advantages and a simple turbine in the 2 front wheels is enough.
Huge torque at start-up and no gearbox

There, I do not share this opinion.
For a large torque, a piston engine would be required, which rotates at rather slow speeds. For fast speed, we would need vane motors ...
Finally when it relaxes, the air cools down and it is necessary to lubricate the moving parts ... This technology is far from being efficient ...

In terms of motorization by a pressurized fluid, the hydraulics are incomparably more efficient (hydrostatic transmissions of public works vehicles) but hardly applicable to the automobile ...
0 x
NexGeC
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by NexGeC » 25/05/08, 13:15

Hello everyone,

My job requires me to spend at least 50% of my life in China (for septic tanks, I am in France export to China), so I risk being less reactive for a month and a half (+6 hours of lag compared to France).

Before responding to all the new elements discussed in this discussion, I would like to announce the establishment of a forum http://www.next-generation-car.org/forum ...

I think it would be time to migrate this fascinating discussion there, what do you think? I will make the same proposal at http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr/Forum where another discussion is underway about this project.
There, I need some advice because I am not used to doing that: how to migrate the discussions in an elegant way without losing all the participants?

I also think that on the forum NexGeC, you have to break up the various discussions into several subjects.

I propose a tree structure of the genre:

* Miscellaneous
** Project language
** Other subjects

* Design
** General techniques
** Energy
** Frame
** etc

* Manufacturing
** etc

Thank you for giving your informed opinions in order to advance the chilblik, according to the dedicated formula.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/05/08, 22:37

NexGeC wrote:Before responding to all the new elements discussed in this discussion, I would like to announce the establishment of a forum http://www.next-generation-car.org/forum ...

I think it would be time to migrate this fascinating discussion there, what do you think? I will make the same proposal at http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr/Forum where another discussion is underway about this project.
There, I need some advice because I am not used to doing that: how to migrate the discussions in an elegant way without losing all the participants?

Thank you for giving your informed opinions in order to advance the chilblik, according to the dedicated formula.

Do you think asking the advice of the administrators of the sites concerned. :?:
0 x
NexGeC
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by NexGeC » 26/05/08, 02:23

No, I don't think about it ... I think I'm going to give a global summary of the main points.
0 x
NexGeC
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by NexGeC » 26/05/08, 10:47

I now suggest that you join the forum http://www.next-generation-car.org/forum to continue the discussion more precisely.

Thank you

PS: have patience, soon it works ...
PS2: users common to VéloElectrique.free.fr, could you send the announcement on forum, I no longer have access to it - Thank you
0 x