New Skype version

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/09/09, 18:18

Christophe,
If you haven't already done so, turn on skype, click on my username, and you will see a green ball at the bottom of the last text.
Currently, my skype is off (to see the green ball, I need to be turned off.
If I turn on my skype, we will warn you by a noise, that you have a message from me.
So you have 1/2 reason :? must go see if the conversation continues ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 23/09/09, 19:12

As Christophe said to you, if the person who is at the origin of the message turn off his computer before the recipient receives it, he will only see the message when the sender has turned on his pc ...

In the case of the message sent yesterday evening, Christophe did not receive it until when, I turned on my PC around 17:00 pm today ...
This is not the case with MSN for example, the message sent is actually gone physically when you send it while at Skype, this only happens if the two Skypers have their respective PCs on ...

QED

Meow, but Skype is great for another reason, including that http://www.skype.com/intl/fr/allfeature ... riptionTab

No, I have no action with them, but you have to show the good things to other members of econology, right?

Bonsoir
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/09/09, 19:32

As Christophe said to you, if the person who is at the origin of the message turn off his computer before the recipient receives it, he will only see the message when the sender has turned on his pc ...

po true, there is no audible alarm, but there is a green ball in the follow-up of the discussion, just click on the name of the person who sent the message, and you can read it
hummm, complicated to explain ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 23/09/09, 20:30

ah, ah !!! interesting that!

Meow, I check this occasionally, thank you just!

:P
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/09/09, 21:12

Lietseu wrote:ah, ah !!! interesting that!

Meow, I check this occasionally, thank you just!

:P
I'll send you a message tomorrow morning at 6:00 am before I go to work.
When you turn on skype, you will click on my name, as if to send me a message, and you will see my message arrive :D
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 23/09/09, 22:30

Ok, I do that and I will be happy to tell Christophe, if it works (I'm up to date, and, well, I'll see if there is still an update!)

Good evening and ... meow :P
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 23/09/09, 22:46

Pfff I don't understand your explanations !! : Cheesy:

Well, we pass over when: http://www.framasoft.net/article3835.html ? : Idea:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 24/09/09, 14:01

I went to see your link, I'm very interested, but that implies that we all switch to Ubuntu or other Linux, and that we also accept this: (extract from their site)
Weak points facing the competition

* No file transfer possible,
* You cannot telephone or chat with more than three [5].

So Skype advantage for now

Meow :P
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/12, 12:52

The file upload drag and drop no longer works since the last Skype updates! It's boring ...

The solution is to launch the program in compatibility mode (win7 or other depending on your OS), for this right click on the launch icon, properties, compatibility tab ...

Found in English on:

http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows/C ... td-p/14860
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 18/06/13, 11:40

Installation of SKYPE, beware, scam!
Skype is completely free audio-visual communication software. Some sites take the opportunity to offer the installation, but when finalizing they ask to send a paid SMS (€ 4) in exchange for a code that never arrives or that turns out to be ineffective. If this happens, stop the installation and look elsewhere, because you are being scammed.
To charge SKYPE safely: http://www.skype.com/fr/download-skype/ ... -computer/
0 x