New tractor running on biofuels

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
delnoram

by delnoram » 30/11/07, 21:48

In your opinion this method saves fuel? : Shock:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/07, 21:53

Mmmm wouldn't that be a fake?

Does it seem too "well done" to me? I'm not talking about the staging but the tractor ... it is "wrong" ...
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 30/11/07, 22:05

Christophe wrote:Mmmm wouldn't that be a fake?

Does it seem too "well done" to me? I'm not talking about the staging but the tractor ... it is "wrong" ...

you can specify, because I do not see what is wrong if it is the interior camera which gives a good result (can be too much?)
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/07, 22:27

Yes there is that and the plan when you see the tractor from the front @ 0.14

Then the cigarette is not even lit ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
damienf
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by damienf » 30/11/07, 23:12

The practice of TCS (simplified cultivation technique) has a very big ecological drawback other than that of atmospheric pollution: the more consequent use of weedkillers like glyphosate because weeds (weeds) tend to thrive more than in plowing technique for example ... The grumpy people will retort me that there is only to pass more often to practice the technique of false sowing (make raise these weeds and destroy them by one or more passages according to the weeds and the culture) but it is necessary well one or more passages with more significant power and we fall back through the atmospheric pollution ... Cruel dilemma! In addition, the areas of farmers tend to increase and as a result, time is short then, we can understand (without always accepting, I specify) how does the average farmer today
0 x
dairy farmer looking for solutions
Pencil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Pencil » 24/12/07, 16:57

I was researching the subject, a friend having heard of a possible return of interest for animal traction in agriculture.

I found two reflections on the subject which join yours, even if they are a little dated:

http://www.traitsdegenie.com/files/ChevalVSTracteur.pdf
http://www.lavoieagricole.ca/content/fullnews.cfm?newsid=3625

One finds there an energy comparison and references for example of studies made in the United States on the yield of the Amish farms of the most surprising.

A link also to a site that I barely glimpsed but which seems to be "THE" animal traction site:

http://www.pferdestark.org/Franzoesisch/frame%20franzoesisch.htm

Regarding CO2 pollution, and even if there is a consensus on the reality of global warming supported by the important work of Al Gore, I remind that there is to my surprise another scientific community who does not support this reality.
This community produced another file in the same form of report that can be found, like Al Gore's document, on P2P networks, it is a very interesting file under the name of "The Great Warming Scam Climate "or" An Inconvenient Truth "," The Great Global Warming Swindle ". I'm still trying to form my opinion on all of this. Even though I'm convinced that growth is a suicidal pattern, I prefer it to be for the right reasons.

Bio-fuel would be exploitable in agriculture it is true, I imagine that the needs are not enormous, but it is surely not the only solution in my opinion.
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 25/12/07, 04:31

New methods of cultivation, without deep plowing, but with harrowing, are developing, because we realized, a little late, that deep plowing impoverishes the biological life of the earth ... Harrowing requires a lot less power and is completely compatible with animal traction which can be used on small surfaces.The working power in endurance of a horse is around 10-12hp ...
0 x