News at the top of forum

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

News at the top of forum

by Christophe » 29/06/07, 19:07

I try a few days of inserting the latest news at the top of the forums

What do you think (number of news, location ...)?

Eventually I would like to insert them next to the "last posts of forums"which would appear again on all the pages but obviously in a reduced number: 6 or 7.
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 02 / 15, 18: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/06/07, 21:07

I love it, I have already said it, but don't expect the success of the crowd this evening: it's June 28: results announcements, vacations, etc ...
(like my son's beautiful mother is stuck somewhere between Schiphol and Antwerp, and since she only has a Japanese GSM phone at 1900 MHz ...... : Mrgreen: )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/06/07, 22:54

Yes I saw that it was quite calm on the forum today (I have posted 80% of the messages myself : Shock: ) ... on the other hand what is the proclamation of the results ?? The exams?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/06/07, 09:25

yeah: that's not all about doing the exams, you have to give the results.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 30/06/07, 20:16

very good idea the insertion of news.
I really like.
See you
0 x