New member: sam44

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
sam44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

New member: sam44

by sam44 » 04/09/07, 12:01

Good morning all !!!
I don't know if this is the place to come ...

here I am called samuel I am 15 and a half (16 years old in December), and I am a very young ecological, to tell you, I think later to live in a completely ecological house !!!
and do the maximum not to pollute !!! and to finish my presentation i will quote the sioux chef Sitting Bull:

"When the last drop of water is polluted, the last animal hunted and the last tree cut down, the white man will understand that money cannot be eaten."
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/07, 12:14

Hello and welcome!

Your quote unfortunately already finds a concrete example in the past: Easter Island!

https://www.econologie.com/l-ile-de-paqu ... s-689.html

All economists, financiers or large industrialists seeking growth at any cost should make a stay on this island ...
0 x
sam44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sam44 » 04/09/07, 12:35

To continue my presentation a bit, I would like to say that we have two water recovery tanks (for gardening) and my mother bought a toyota prius recently ...

As for me, I think I will find a wooded and quiet place to live, and install a teepee (and yes I hope to live in a teepee) and cabins to put the kitchen and the sanitary. I hope to be able to become independent in terms of electricity by installing solar panels and a wind turbine.

now you know everything !!!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/09/07, 21:33

And blunder! the wood fire to smoke bison meat, it also produces CO2!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 05/09/07, 08:49

sam44 wrote:As for me, I think I will find a wooded and quiet place to live, and install a teepee (and yes I hope to live in a teepee) and cabins to put the kitchen and the sanitary. I hope to be able to become independent in terms of electricity by installing solar panels and a wind turbine.

Hi Sam44, I see that you are passionate, a dreamer too, but you have to be a little. So stay passionate, whatever the difficulties of life and your "extraordinary" side, keep this way of thinking and your young life will take on its full meaning.

One question, however: you have a lot of friends who are aware of the environment like you, or there are only MP3s, video games, scooters, Star Academy, Emergencies and Co. that interest them, basically the consumption at all goes what?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/07, 08:54

elephant wrote:And blunder! the wood fire to smoke bison meat, it also produces CO2!

Rooh the ugly ugly !!

It's not good to make fun of a motivated youngster! It's rare enough (see question from Bham) to be noticed ... even if obviously his vision of things is a bit utopian ...

ps: my little sister who is roughly the age of sam44 (and that I necessarily had a little influence but not that much) is not in the mold of consumers either, see the work she had fact: https://www.econologie.info/?2006/09/30/ ... imentaires
0 x
sam44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sam44 » 05/09/07, 12:58

bhama writes:
One question, however: you have a lot of friends who are aware of the environment like you, or there are only MP3s, video games, scooters, Star Academy, Emergencies and Co. that interest them, basically the consumption at all goes what?

not really ... they do not use a scooter (good old bikes in addition to keeping them in shape), are not very television, or video games but not bad computer

but I intend to "convert" them ....
0 x
"When the last drop of water is polluted, the last animal hunted and the last tree cut down, the white man will understand that money cannot be eaten."
_Sitting Bull_
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/07, 14:37

sam44 wrote:but not bad the computer but I intend to "convert" them ....

Well make them come on econologie.com :)
0 x
sam44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sam44 » 06/09/07, 19:22

I would like to know if like me there are members of the forum who intends to live in a teepee or a yurt or who already lives there ???
0 x

_Sitting Bull_
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 07/09/07, 01:10

Hi Sam44,

I live in portugal and with us there is a community who live completely in nature. It is an ecovilage and they try to live in peace with them and with nature. They call it a healing biotop. Maybe you're interested in taking a look at their site. They make academies in summer for people interested in knowing their way of life - you can visit them and spend some time there. I find it very encouraging that you are interested in these things. Its very important. Here is the site.
http://www.tamera.org/

Hello
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh