New member: sam44

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
sam44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sam44 » 28/01/08, 19:35

Hello everyone !!!
it's been a long time since I last spoke ...
I am writing you this message because being in 1st ES, we only talk to me about my future, my future studies : Evil: both teachers and parents !!!!

And as you have to think about it, I am looking for: my project is to become malaria, but a profession its environment and ecology (which would be in the middle of nature) but would also please ....
I would therefore like to know which studies to turn to, I have already learned about BTSA. So I would like to know your opinions
0 x
"When the last drop of water is polluted, the last animal hunted and the last tree cut down, the white man will understand that money cannot be eaten."
_Sitting Bull_