New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

by Christophe » 08/02/23, 14:25

0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 08/02/23, 16:28

Christophe wrote: Especially since the one who scared away the most members is definitely you...

If I can give my humble opinion (without risking a warning!), I would say that what has scared off the most members for about 2 years is the incessant antivax, anti Macron, anti Ukraine speeches tirelessly propagated on the one hand by the two moderators, followed by their pugs (including ObaGPT) necessarily encouraged to do so.

I registered on this site in 2016 to discuss what I vaguely understood to be econology. With a strong interest in energy subjects, and at the same time a practical interest in "the lazy vegetable garden" because I was the owner of a vegetable garden at the time.
Everything was fine, it seemed balanced to me and globally in line with the stated objectives of the site.
Today, vaccines, Macron, Ukraine, are all about that. It is time to re-establish the objectives of the forum.

Where are we now? Come on, a dozen bad guys (including me) who intervene relatively regularly, regular insults, conspiracy at all costs, and a few guys who pass by with their poorly functioning Okofen boiler. I caricature a little, but I would like to know let's say in the year 2022 the number of "members" who posted more than 20 messages.

Remundo will tell me that if I don't feel good there, I just have to leave, and he will be right.
It will be one less out of the dozen, it won't be dramatic, I'm thinking about it and it may come even if some "technical" subjects continue to interest me.

For your reflection, and possible reactions on the diagnosis.
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/02/23, 17:04

About me, I am neither antivax, nor anti Ukraine, nor conspiratorial.

Anti Macron, yes, and I largely assume.

Doing your garden is good, it is even more and more recommended for autonomy and to avoid buying very expensive.

Le forum discuss priority topics. Right now, it's not about planting cabbage, and nothing prevents you from doing so.

The 2 major problems of the country are the conflict in Ukraine and the Zouave of the Elysée.

It was also covidism 2 years ago. But this topic is starting to fade. Fortunately.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/23, 17:07

I will answer in a terse way but which I think sums up well what is happening here (and elsewhere):

It is more and more difficult to have healthy exchanges in an increasingly sick society...

To cogitate!
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 08/02/23, 18:12

Remundo wrote:It was also covidism 2 years ago. But this topic is starting to fade. Fortunately.

I think so too. In this case why not close all the "covid" threads except one, it would at least force the speakers to think a little before intervening rather than disseminating stupid tweets without counting on a multitude of open threads, to which it is easy to respond in such a stupid way?

No reaction on "the dozen of gugusses"? What is the list of speakers in 2022?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/02/23, 18:26

the qualification criteria in gugusserie have not yet been established.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 08/02/23, 18:32

I would say there are forum, more than one, where there are no insults, and at the first, you have a warning.

And the second, you can be banned, more or less long term.

The repeated insults, we're fed up, and the forum would win.

Interesting topics, how many are there? new ones, I mean.

That's just my opinion.
3 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/02/23, 18:54

Moral to 2 bullets for if it were..., on subjects that would make people flee.

What does he do in these, if not to poison precisely ???

Spread yourself on the garden center or the okofen boilers and you will be satisfied.

Insults are unhealthy, and continual intentional provocations are worse.
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 08/02/23, 18:57

I think I am candid to cultivate my garden. : Arrow:

Banning more Exnihiloest is probably not the best solution.

You don't like him, ok, I don't adore him, but there's a big gap, between adoring and hating, a person who defends his ideas, his convictions, and opens an alternative debate.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 08/02/23, 19:02

Remundo wrote:the qualification criteria in gugusserie have not yet been established.

"Gugusse" had nothing pejorative, since I included myself in it ("including me").
So I rephrase:
what is the list of speakers in 2022, by number of posts?
0 x