My zozios

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

My zozios

by culbuto » 27/02/13, 14:48

After the departure of my zozios having learned to fly (I have one in Canada, she just finished a mastery at Mc Gill on spiders), I transformed one of the bedrooms aviary. When I go, the little ones come on me like in cinderella. everyone his thing after all! sometimes we find chicks in distress, we go a little way together to allow them to regain their normal life. Like the great tit last year. What a joy to make him free after allowing him to pass a wrong course!
If you find a bird, that it will be in danger if you do not intervene, you will find good advice on the forum boulesdeplumes
Otherwise, we are host family for a big parakeet abused alexander, arrived at the zoo, in a state not possible. by dint of patience, today he completely adopted me (at the beginning, he was screaming when we approached 1 m from the cage), he comes looking fruit, but dare not yet come on me like the small. Not serious! he is ERE happy, besides he has a girlfriend now.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/13, 15:15

Ohhh how zooooli is! Would you have some pictures of your birds and your aviary?

ps: you have a private message, see link in the top menu
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 27/02/13, 17:27

: Cheesy:
in fact the whole room is the aviary. I put a tarp on the floor, to sweep clean and avoid damaging. I have 2 corners where I install branches found in the forest, homemade nests with recovery equipment, it is an 5 aviary stars for the least : Cheesy:
they have fun like crazy with the branches: it's swing when they ask each other, they run, bicker, court, get stuck fruit etc.
lovebirds, banded parakeets and a couple of great alexander

apple, the great Alexander of the zoo, who at first was really sad
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/13, 17:59

So, here's a cuicui who likes zozios?
: Cheesy:
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 27/02/13, 18:58

indy blue necklace
pupil watching over its nest
3 little rascals who make all the colors. pappy boyington, casey and boyle
blue a blue collar
I would like blue babies for blue dreams ...... :D
there is a big difference in plumage quality: the blues are new kids.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/13, 19:00

Crazy to have all this in "freedom" in a room at home!

It's not too annoying noise?
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 27/02/13, 19:26

we, no, we like that. they are rather quiet and more. obviously not stressed for 2 under. on the other hand the neighbors have a son like tanguy ....... he does not want to work and is at home with parents who do everything for him. And he was waking up at 12h. so it's good for the mom since the son is awake earlier : Cheesy: history to encourage him to move to find a job for example : Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 27/02/13, 21:02

In my youth, there were 2 caged parrots, and it was a ruckus, when they started to compete with who had the strongest ...

In Spain we see a lot of cages with canaries, and it gives!

Also we had a gabon gray, very endearing.

But tell me Culbuto, how do you renew the air of the room?
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 27/02/13, 22:36

I block a window in a fairly open position but without giving them too much desire to go elsewhere. And it's an opportunity to spend some time with the devils : Cheesy:
the caged birds are shouting more than freely in a space where they can really fly a little. The latest arrivals born in aviaries smaller size do not know how to fly. They jump from one stick to another. Soon enough they take their marks, muscling and end up flying well, including the big ones who make several laps without landing. The little ones are real fighter planes, the big ones of the big carriers level flight: cheesy:
I also leave them ads: they make material for the nests. in short, they do not care.
I do not exclude releasing young people in the local bird colony, but those I have are too old to learn to fend for themselves. Just as saved birds of passage should not remain locked up.
0 x