My zozios

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/02/13, 08:41

culbuto hello
I also leave them ads: they make material for the nests.
To avoid inks are toxic for both birds and humans! Collect dry grass or moss instead.
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 28/02/13, 09:17

oops ....... not thought of that. thank you.
we will look for branches AND material so ......
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 03/03/13, 11:12

Well since we talk zozios ... I live in the countryside with a lot of birds so I necessarily put them feeders a little everywhere. To observe the birds closely without disturbing them I fixed a small camera on a bird feeder:
It's very funny because often the birds come to look at each other in the reflection of the camera, it even happens that they slap their beaks on the camera as if to say: "hey ho, the voyeur you haven't finished? ... "

Otherwise, I have a few hens and for their henhouse, as with my girlfriend we did not agree on the location, so I made a "migrating henhouse" with an arbor fixed on pallets with wheels:
Come on, coasters, today I take you to see the sea! ... (since I swapped the tractor for a horse ...)
... and back (the sea it digs!) I prepared you a good salad of ...
Image (It's white of white!)

Say chicken, you know the price? ... for a good dish like that full of protein, it's a worm against an egg!

Finally, a funny anecdote: one day one of my neighbors called me for a hand a little special for a problem in his pool ... I went to see him and here's the problem: a duck, arrived from we do not know where, took up residence in his swimming pool.
At first, my neighbor found it funny, especially that the duck had taken a liking to the alarm of the pool, but a duck in a pool is a little dirty!
It took us a day to catch it (with bread and a noose).

Since the duck sinks happy days with other ducks in a large body of water for trout fishing.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"