My blog ecoloblog

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
tiebo88
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

My blog ecoloblog

by tiebo88 » 04/03/09, 10:17

I created a blog about ecology, in the broad sense of the term, reportage, new technologies, small gestures object has an ecological tendency ...
so go take a walk and give me your advice to attract more people and especially to improve this blog

http://ecoloblog.over-blog.fr/
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 04/03/09, 13:45

Hello

could you drop your blog on

www.econologie.com/forums/operation-cornucopia-t7212.html

thank you very much for your participation

:P
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 04/03/09, 13:48

Hello

could you drop your blog on

https://www.econologie.com/forums/operation- ... t7212.html

thank you very much for your participation

:P
0 x
nicolas44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by nicolas44 » 23/04/09, 09:16

Nice your blog but the green background is a little too dark!
0 x
Nicolas! Let's live better, live organic! I recommend this health blog
tiebo88
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tiebo88 » 14/05/09, 19:47

thank you!! unfortunately I have very few visitors! and no visitors no ads by my host so no spread of my ideas! come!!
http://ecoloblog.over-blog.fr/
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 14/05/09, 23:29

Yeah I went to see ...
Already on the form is very difficult to read, it is limiting the eyes. This is not the same font size from one article to another, eg the article on solar thermal is written too small. And there are a lot of spelling mistakes ...
Then basically it would be necessary to go into more detail and go on more specific subjects, because the stroke of "must turn off the water when doing the dishes", it will not attract many people. The same goes for the car in the water where there is only gibberish without any technical sense.
And otherwise a perfect ecological house does not need geothermal but can be content with passive solar ...
0 x
tiebo88
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tiebo88 » 19/05/09, 19:45

ok, thank you for your advice I will try to remedy the problems you quoted me !! knowing that the use of technical terms endorment but readers and I prefer to talk about concrete things like small gesture or reassure by giving examples that prove that ecology in general makes progress! I remain open to your remarks !!
0 x
tiebo88
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tiebo88 » 21/05/09, 23:34

tiebo88 wrote:ok, thank you for your advice I will try to remedy the problems you quoted me !! knowing that the use of technical terms endorment but readers and I prefer to talk about concrete things like small gesture or reassure by giving examples that prove that ecology in general makes progress! I remain open to your remarks !!
excuse me for the faults "my readers" and not "but readers" and small gestures !! give me suggestions for topics or just give me advice to attract more people !!
0 x