Motorbike passion: the bikers of forum

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Moto passion: the bikers of forum

by Macro » 29/04/21, 15:00

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:It is in Panzoult, I went there by motorbike from Lille where I had bought a bike to go down in 04. Suffice to say that I did not bring back!

Respect ... Lille until 04 ... With just a break in Panzoult .... : Cheesy: You deserved your glass of Chinon ... : Cheesy:

Personally, the longest I did over a day was Coliour Macromaville going up the A20 which was under construction at the time (we were doing km on the gravel embankment) with my old 750 ninja and its trailer single wheel : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/04/21, 17:50

Macro wrote:Respect ... Lille until 04... With just a break in Panzoult .... : Cheesy: You deserved your glass of Chinon ... : Cheesy:
Personally, the longest I did over a day was Coliour Macromaville going up the A20 which was under construction at the time (we were doing km on the gravel embankment) with my old 750 ninja and its trailer single wheel : Mrgreen:

Until 06 at the time, it is even further! : Mrgreen:
The "best" I did was Nice-Brest (Route Bis) without stopover other than pee (s) and a sandwich, in KTM 560 (Rotax Air). I broke my mouth getting off the bike, my knees were more responsive. Must say that I had a tank of about thirty liters ... and therefore autonomy. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/04/21, 19:09

When I got off the Ninja on my return from coliour ... I had to take off my butt with a raclette ... Especially since I left with sciatica ... I took a road on a motorbike trip with my two sons this summer ... we might get the trailer out again ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/04/21, 19:18

Macro wrote:When I got off the Ninja on my return from coliour ... I had to take off my butt with a raclette ... Especially since I left with sciatica ... I took a road on a motorbike trip with my two sons this summer ... we might get the trailer out again ...

My girlfriend at the time rode a bare ass motorcycle. She took the opportunity to wax when she got out of her bike. (I go out) : Mrgreen:
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 30/05/21, 18:33

To acquire a new motorcycle, you sometimes have to wait until the fall. The sector is facing an unprecedented industrial and commercial situation

https://www.bfmtv.com/economie/pourquoi ... 90162.html
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/05/21, 19:25

Interesting Gildas!

“As the demand for powered two-wheelers increased during the pandemic, we face shortages of materials and components. Add to this completely unforeseen circumstances, such as the recent blockage of the Suez Canal and its influence on global shipping. and container availability, and you get delivery delays, ”Kawasaki Motors Europe Managing Director Kenji Nagahara said in a statement.

A sharp increase in sales

This shortage affects other manufacturers differently. While Honda has sufficient stocks, brands like Moto Guzzi and Triumph would not have anything available before the September start, according to messages from customers posted on forums.

"It's true, there is a shortage, but at Triumph, it is not linked to semiconductors but to a high demand that no one had anticipated. Our sales increase by more than 50% and the 2019 figure was exceeded three days ago and we deliver as much as our factories' production capacity allows, "Triumph spokesperson Eric Pecoraro told BFM Business.

Indeed, if this shortage is caused by the delivery of semiconductors and spare parts, it is amplified by the sharp increase in sales. In 2020, in France, they climbed by 36% as soon as they left the confinement in June. While the summer period is usually good for the sector, new customers, especially among motorists, have increased the demand for motorcycles and scooters accessible with a B license.

"We will remember 2020 as the great accelerator of a phenomenon in mobility. The impact was global. Our sales are two and a half times what we had last year. This summer, they increased between 25 and 30% depending on the markets in Europe ", recently explained to BFM Business Costantino Sambuy, CEO of Peugeot Motocycles.

An unexpected consequence of the covid ??

And the motorcycle technical control which arrives at the same time !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: I think I'll stop riding ... : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 31/05/21, 08:40

Christophe wrote:
And the motorcycle technical control which arrives at the same time !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: I think I'll stop riding ... : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

The ct has been in effect on cars since the end of the 80s .... You no longer have a car?

The trick is not to ride anymore .... It is to ride with machines which pass through the cracks of the net .... Which date from before the anti pollution standards ... Yesterday evening I crossed paris inta muros from south to north east (porte d'orleans station east, puppet door returning by the periph) .... Given the average speed I had the leisure to look around me ... Incredible the number of old gasoline cars of the 80th (of the merco, of the bm, of the old French v6) and of the "vintage" motorcycles (even seen of the old 2 times smoking all they can) the Parisian bobos coming out their Sunday car .... While the common people run after their critair sticker by buying a fortune the last hybrid suv ....

I just understood ... Le critair in paris ... Not applicable on Saturday and Sunday
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/08/21, 23:02

Next Saturday demonstration against the health IMPASSE ...

It seems that bikers are also organizing themselves on their side in Bordeaux ...

Business to follow ... (it could be nice! It would make me 6-7 hours if I get out of hand ... and leaving by 4:XNUMX if I sleep at a friend's house)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/21, 16:28

The ravages of the Covid crisis in the biker world:

the_crisis.jpg
la_crise.jpg (63.91 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/23, 23:05

They send !!