Motorbike passion: the bikers of forum

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
chevesne51
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Moto passion: éconologistes bikers

by chevesne51 » 27/05/17, 10:31

@ Macro 2

The time of vengeance has come!

Confiscate the keys to your father's motorcycle.
When he presents a pair of CE approved gloves, You may eventually lift the penalty. : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/17, 13:47

chevesne51 wrote:@ Macro 2

The time of vengeance has come!

Confiscate the keys to your father's motorcycle.
When he presents a pair of CE approved gloves, You may eventually lift the penalty. : Mrgreen:

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: too good :)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/05/17, 09:00

CE approved gloves bought ... And new helmet tried in the shop and then ordered on the internet .... At 40 € less (but good in store they only have the models with flashed decos the helmets do not sell. ..) Exit the integral..Suis passed to the modulable ... By cons it makes the weight more (almost 200grammes) it's huge on the high speed highways ... But good..Ca well at less XNUMWithout my motorcycle has not seen the asphalt of a highway ... My longest journeys are of the order of a hundred km ... 10 years of evolution on a helmet .... Nothing to put on ... You understand that you took the bottle ... When the helmet is open .... 20% available field of vision .... Stayed on the Nolan ... N100- 90 ...

For the approved gloves .... I took summer first prize with the maximum protection index and especially maximum leather (of the goat) .. Well yes it is necessary that the assassinations of animals serve for some thing ... I can guarantee you that the thickness of the leather ... They will not have the protection of my old mid season (but they, considering their age, they had to be in mamouth skin) ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/05/17, 13:13

you seem to have fun, the bikers :P

perso I was always scared for my skin on motorcycles ... already moped, I tried a little my friends, but I did not like going fast ... beyond 50-60 km / h, you feel that a bowl is going to be very expensive ... : roll: I also had friends who came back with their skin torn off, another time at the hosto, a young man arrived next to my father (who was staying there for a small operation). The young man in question: double open fracture tibia-peronnet, not beautiful to see, the guy even under morphine was writhing in pain ... had crashed into a roundabout with another car, he said. ..

not to mention all those who kill themselves ... sometimes without driving very fast ... to reach 50 km / h on the head in a wall, it is already enough ...

once I took a mototaxi in Paris, it was fun. He said to me, "lean like me" in the turns, well I executed by squeezing the buttocks a little 8)

But then I do not want to increase my probability of accident by spending hours on these machines ... when you walk 90 km / h in the middle of trucks and cars ... if you fall ... brrrrrr .. . : Cry: I can not say that the pilot was imprudent, it is the context that is necessarily delicate.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/05/17, 13:38

Personal bike utility to go to work ... I threw the sponge ... Even if new drivers were sensitized to respect other users (and I recognize it loud and clear: it has borne fruit among the young drivers ....) the old do not anticipate and often do not react quickly enough to the arrival of a two-wheeled vehicle arriving in their colimator ... On the contrary..Women (between 30 and 50 years) react better ... they do not see you better ... But they do less bullshit ... The young drivers ... I do not speak ... They lead like barges with their iphone in one hand and their hair brush in the other .... But there is a very great progress ... There are fewer and fewer people want to pass the license (from my osndages blablacar ..car I found it surprising to always have a majority of kittens and can guys on my carpool trips) ... The answer could somehow amaze me ... do you drive ??? We get between 50 and 150 messages per hour ... We prefer to find a good family father who knows how to hold a steering wheel rather than a girlfriend who will only think of his cell ... Besides how do you do ??? You carpool and your phone does not ring ??? Mademoiselle ... Have you read the ad ... After the time of departure I only take the reserved routes before ....

For me the bike ... It's for fun and when I feel like it ...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/17, 09:48

An unmanned motorbike on the A4 filmed a few days ago: http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/societ ... 16704.html

Nan nan it's not a Google Automatic Moto : Cheesy:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/06/17, 10:07

Hello to all the french bikers .....

Small reminder ... You only have 15 days to change your fanciful license plates or even legal (good size but on a yellow background) by those 210x130 white background with the logo CEE and F .....

And for old users you will have to go back to 2020 to give your registration in SIV format (XX-123-XX) because at the moment obviously we can not kill two birds with one stone (conversion of a old immat to the new format) ...

FYI the implementation of the measure is retroactive ....

To check also your plate must be fixed with rivets and must not have an angle superior to 30 ° compared to the vertical ...

The measure also applies to mopeds and trycycle and quadricycles (quads, carts .....)

20% of VAT per plate (and assembly for the less tinkerers) on the fleet of vehicles concerned .... It will make them brouzouf in crates Manu .... And Macro ... Ben him he will have a beautiful invoice plates Immat .... At least 6 plates to buy ... And start again for 4 2020 (plus probably a re-registration in SIV format that will not be free ...)

To this add a police repression uncommon for a few weeks on my region (infernal they are everywhere): last Tuesday on a journey Tours- Jaunay clancourtcay (180km about): 5 mobile radars : Shock: ... And that's the ones I saw ...

Minimacro 1 and 2 totaled 5 controls of gendarmerie this weekend (without verbalization they were in rule) ....

Manu seems to have let go of the dogs ... But not the anti-bomb dogs (those with the large leash) ... Rather those of the type "collectors disguised as police officers" ...
Back to school is going to be hard for the school cars that do the recovery courses points .... Will be waiting list ...
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/06/17, 10:12

Christophe wrote:An unmanned motorbike on the A4 filmed a few days ago: http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/societ ... 16704.html

Nan nan it's not a Google Automatic Moto : Cheesy:

I think we're dealing with a merry band of little jokers .... They hooked the regulator the driver jumped into a van or pickup and he recovered the becane further .... Because no intervention n was made to recover a motorcycle or a driver accidented these days on the road in question ...

There are some who laugh well ... That said hat because jump and go back on a motorcycle running mostly unmanned ... Must have a nice pair of c ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/17, 11:14

Bin saw the price of the bike I do not know if it's a joke ... I believe in the version of the express ...

Otherwise I did not even think that speed regulators were installed (legally) on motorcycles (because it's pretty bad mouth) ... except police and gendarmerie who have a long time ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/06/17, 11:30

I did not read the article of the express .... I had seen this video last week or they had no tangible explanation ... Now the mystery is lifted .... And if there was indeed speed regulators on motorcycles ... The goldwing was already equipped in the 90 years and it was also available on bmw ...

For the history of the price of the bike .... Many bikers are not ready to make the con ...

As for the stablity ... It happened to me (on a lesser distance) almost the same thing with my old 500XR it went on without me in a way on a hundred meters after I was unloaded the passage of an irrigation pipe ... as she had no regulator she ended up caller and fall .... but if the slow motion had been set 200rpm higher .... I do not know where she would have finished her race ...
0 x