Montagephotovoltaique.fr - free panels Photomontage

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
kitphotovoltaique
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Montagephotovoltaique.fr - free panels Photomontage

by kitphotovoltaique » 02/12/10, 18:29

Hello,

I open a new topic to introduce you to the website I'm launching today.

http://www.montagephotovoltaique.fr

It allows photomontages on rooftop, and has the following options:

_ Infinite edition of photo montages thanks to the backup of parameters
_ Automatically resizing the imported 800 x 600 image from JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG to JPG
_ Exporting before / after images in PDF format (example), ideal for printing when attached to the pre-application
_ Photomontage of black or blue panels on the roof. Black panels may be required by the architects of the buildings of France

Here are examples that I realized realized myself.

The tool is fully free, and should remain so for individuals.
For now, it is also for professionals.

Hope you like it, and especially you will save time.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any remark or suggestion, request a partnership .. and to distribute it via the link Share on the top left if you like it. :D

Thank you!
0 x