Moderation and sandy paté ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/13, 12:50

Thank you for the explanations.

We wait for the Macro reaction and lock here.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/03/13, 12:52

Christophe wrote:
This case, it is surely did67, recently appointed moderator, who confused the button quote and edit ... in short, he does not yet master his new "powers" well.

That's all!

I saw that I now had the "edit" function on other people's messages ...

But then I didn't even want to "edit" the macro message ... which I had no complaints about (although I had a different opinion on certain points - which I said) .

It's the order of the mouse (finally the pavement) that slides on the box next, without me noticing it.

This error must have occurred in a second phase, when I edited my message to add a header, because when I posted my answer the 1st time, I am sure that macor's message was still there; there was a post "between us two" ...

I will be much more vigilant with this "new possibility" (rather than "power") ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 11/03/13, 10:23

Hello everyone ... I have not spent this WE (placo joints after insulation of part of my casba)

I understood (after some research and testing that I did with my modo status elsewhere) that it was more to a mistake of manipulation than some censorship ..

Fucking button edit unsecured on the posts of others (when we are modo)

Without rancor ...

Have a good day...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/13, 10:59

All is well that ended well, I closed this topic :)
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"