Moulin title Perigord for sale

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
neo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Moulin title Perigord for sale

by neo » 05/04/07, 14:36

Hello everyone, following a dismissal, we must resolve to separate from our mill.
It is a title mill, built, apparently, in 1630, with 3000 m2 of land, plus a 37 kw electricity production turbine, to be put back into service.
Unfortunately, I no longer have the funds to carry out the technical study to be sent to ADEME, I will then provide the future buyer with the necessary contacts in order to continue the procedure.
I am at your disposal for any request for photos or information.
0 x
BUATOIS
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Mill in perigord title for sale

by BUATOIS » 18/02/09, 14:32

neo wrote:Hello everyone, following a dismissal, we must resolve to separate from our mill.
It is a title mill, built, apparently, in 1630, with 3000 m2 of land, plus a 37 kw electricity production turbine, to be put back into service.
Unfortunately, I no longer have the funds to carry out the technical study to be sent to ADEME, I will then provide the future buyer with the necessary contacts in order to continue the procedure.
I am at your disposal for any request for photos or information.

Bonjour,
Is your ad still valid?
more info and prices.
please
0 x
research hydroelectric production site to take over, reactivate or renovate
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 18/02/09, 17:48

A site where you can find this kind of offer:

http://www.moulinaeau.org/