Happy Coel 2020!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Happy Coël!

by izentrop » 27/12/20, 12:00

Christophe wrote:For me it was a DIY from my son with "Good deeds", food and a craft knife and his board ...
In short, useful and sustainable! 8)
Survivalist in addition : Lol:
Well me, a t-shirt with a sleeping owl by my daughter ... I suspect a relationship with my unexpected naps : Cheesy:
My wife a tile who did not want to work with my old smartphone ... I would keep looking for my keys, for days sometimes. :x
0 x
Christophe

Re: Happy Coel 2020!

by Christophe » 27/12/20, 19:39

It's not survivalism ... I didn't say it was a Rambo knife! : Mrgreen:

To meditate (and complete):

The media and societal treatment if Jesus was born in France in 2020

In our time, this news item would give the following "one" in all the television news:
From our private correspondent Simon Zerbib.

Yesterday, December 24, a "newborn" was found in a stable. The police immediately went to the scene and called the SAMU.
A carpenter and a minor (presumably the mother) were taken into police custody.
Very early this morning, the authorities were informed by a citizen of the suburbs of Bethlehem, that a homeless family had moved into their stable.
Upon arrival at the scene, police discovered a newborn baby wrapped in pieces of cloth without hygienic precautions and sleeping on straw bedding.

The carpenter, later identified as Joseph (of Nazareth), objected to the authorities taking the child to a safe place.
He was helped by several shepherds as well as three undocumented foreigners.

These three strangers, posing as magi, were arrested. They are liable to reconstitute a dissolved sect.

The Ministry of the Interior wonders about the origin of these three men probably on their way to Calais.

The prefect confirmed that they did not have identity papers but that they held gold as well as suspicious and illicit products.
They claim that God told them not to answer questions. The suspect products were sent to the laboratory for analysis.
The current whereabouts of the newborn have not been disclosed.

According to the social service in charge of the case, the father is around fifty while the mother is certainly not of age.
For the moment, we are checking the relationship between the two. But in the absence of suspicion of pedophilia, the hijacking of a minor is highly suspected ...
The mother is currently at Bethlehem University Hospital for medical and psychiatric examinations. She claims to be still a virgin and claims the baby is from God.

If her mental state allows it, she will be indicted for non-assistance to a person in danger.

The consumption of drugs, probably brought in by the three foreigners, must undoubtedly be taken into account in this case.
Samples and blood samples were taken in order to find the DNA fingerprints necessary for the investigation.

At the latest news, we learn that the shepherds present on the spot claim to have seen a tall man, all dressed in white, who ordered them to go to the stable before mysteriously flying away. No hypothesis is ruled out, such as that of boarding a UFO which is not excluded ...

A crisis cell has been set up under the leadership of Prefect Herod, the authority fearing a plot rumors of which had persisted in recent times.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Happy Coel 2020!

by Christophe » 27/12/20, 19:47

I don't know what work it is but it seems authentic to me ...uh ... how to say?

133293956_10222093826832248_7713153830893390497_n.jpg
133293956_10222093826832248_7713153830893390497_n.jpg (73.95 KB) Viewed times 1602
0 x