Rencontre amoureuse econologique !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
tchobec
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Rencontre amoureuse econologique !!!

by tchobec » 01/11/07, 10:40

Hello,

it is not a rant, it is not humor but I hope that it will allow me to meet the soul mate having also the econological soul.

Married for a little over 10 years, I sacrificed 9 years of my married life to expand my home in self-construction because financially it would have been difficult for me to pay artisans to get there:
- build a house of 75m², 2 bedrooms of 9,5m², bathroom 5m², kitchen 9m², living room 30m², storage room of 6m² in 1999.
- expand by self-construction of a 28m² garage + attic + 10m² cellar + 16m² workshop, 1 7500L rainwater tank from 1999 to 2002.
- build by self-construction a barbecue shelter with integrated Solar ECS in 2003.
- enlarge by self-construction, wood wool insulation of a 20m² living room + 2 bedrooms of 13m² + 8m² mezzanine from 2005 to 2007.
- pay attention to energy consumption, water, selective sorting throughout this time.
- use the bike, walk and bus to get to town.

During all this time or at least until 2005, my wife encouraged me in my efforts.
But it's been a while since I noticed that she prefers to take baths to thrifty showers, that she does not care about sorting, electricity consumption, that she uses the car for anything and everything, etc. I have therefore gone too far in my efforts and, above all, the work has taken too long.
Having been transferred to 800kms this summer, this time we bought a home to our dimensions (3 children so 4 bedrooms) because I became aware of his discomfort and did not want to impose a new test of this kind (especially since she no longer supports me) in order to start off together on a good basis.
And now she is asking for a divorce and no longer follows me, even if I had decided not to invest myself so much in my projects !!!

So I find myself alone in a 160m² house, which I could hardly keep financially.

Not being the style to fall to my knees and give up my ambitions, but being able to make efforts, I am now looking for a female company that also has an ecological fiber. This will make it possible to share together, to invest together in the same goal and not to remain alone because I assure you that there are not many who agree to make these few efforts for the planet.

If there is any free on this forum ...

Alex.
0 x
Evolution needs Air (R), so on the way for this Revolution (www.mdi.lu)
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 01/11/07, 16:23

Hey, sea ..., she's not a super chick who answers !!!!: cheesy:
It is true that it is hard to come across a girl with an econologist spirit, to see ecological anyway ... You have to get up early and be vigilant at all times, so as not to miss the rare pearl that would eventually appear : Cry: ... I threw in the towel for the moment, and resigned myself to living alone, rather than in poor company. It must be said that you look beautiful, they are the ones who choose, even if you have the impression of forcing to seduce them ... So, as there are many more candidates than candidates with this spirit- there, it's not won ... The best is to kidnap one before she has had time to make her choice : Mrgreen:
Otherwise, if you're tired of being difficult, there are nightclubs
In any case, I wish you good luck in your quest ...
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/08, 18:56

It worked? :?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 03/09/08, 21:23

louphil wrote:Hey, sea ..., she's not a super chick who answers !!!!: cheesy:
It is true that it is hard to come across a girl with an econologist spirit, to see ecological anyway ... You have to get up early and be vigilant at all times, so as not to miss the rare pearl that would eventually appear : Cry: ... I threw in the towel for the moment, and resigned myself to living alone, rather than in poor company. It must be said that you look beautiful, they are the ones who choose, even if you have the impression of forcing to seduce them ... So, as there are many more candidates than candidates with this spirit- there, it's not won ... The best is to kidnap one before she has had time to make her choice : Mrgreen:
Otherwise, if you're tired of being difficult, there are nightclubs
In any case, I wish you good luck in your quest ...

The recommended method resembles that of your avatar, hi, hi, hi! you pull her by the hair into the grote ...

The picture seems a little defeatist or a little too realistic to me, but of course I will refrain from judging and as a good friend, I will be happy to cheer you up, if necessary!

On the other hand, your quote is worth the detour! Hat! If it is yours you have merit and if not ... you have merit for having unearthed it :P

Economically yours, Lietseu :P

What good is having the fries if you don't have the mussels, as a Brussels ket that I knew well would say? :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/09/08, 22:14

tchobec said:

Having been transferred to 800kms this summer,

boh! if it is towards the south, it will be fine ... but if you have been transferred to Lorraine iron and steel ..... you will have more trouble!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/09/08, 22:35

Another part of the problem: it's weird, the super chicks are in the ads for high-end household equipment, Viess boilers .. (damn), super expensive and designer halogen lighting, béemmes, etc. ..that we see them!

The girls are so made that they always seek an improvement in their level of well-being. Register on a Lappish site! Where then do you find a Czech (WITH provisions) or a Hungarian: it will always be better than at his parents :D

My brother did the opposite: he found himself an Ivorian and went to work in Benin: but there are so many blackouts and it is so hot that he needs a generator at home: you have to run the fridge!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 03/09/08, 22:35

elephant wrote:tchobec said:

Having been transferred to 800kms this summer,

boh! if it is towards the south, it will be fine ... but if you have been transferred to Lorraine iron and steel ..... you will have more trouble!

transferred, what do you do for a job, chobec?
Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/09/08, 22:53

Uh ... the guy he hasn't come back since November 24th ... :?

I would be very surprised if he answered you ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/09/08, 23:03

Maybe he found and better to do than trade nonsense with us, so :D
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 03/09/08, 23:43

Woodcutter wrote:Uh ... the guy he hasn't come back since November 24th ... :?

I would be very surprised if he answered you ...

Sacred Christophe, I recognize him there! He relaunches a subject from the past year and we like picks we fall into the panel, Bien vu Chris!

Thank you Bucheron!
0 x