Rencontre amoureuse econologique !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 22/11/08, 22:26

Christophe wrote:Ah I was wrong then!
It's 3 !! : Mrgreen:
Well there was also a girl who drove and did rallies.
There was a young Canadian girl who wanted to tinker with everything, and who had touched the Kaptain.
Also the shooting stars Nad39 and Ecoollogic for washable diapers ...
---
Chris, your file is not paired with Edvige to find out more? : Cheesy:
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 22/11/08, 22:28

Well then ??? What are you waiting for to round up the girlfriends, Pear ???

If you wait too long, old bachelors like me will no longer be "green" enough ... They will be rather rancid : Lol:

Hey Christophe !!! This is something that I had noted some time ago: a section is missing in your "Classifieds" section ... Guess which one !!!
It could be nice, a section "Econological Love Meetings, right ??? : Cheesy:
Last edited by louphil the 22 / 11 / 08, 22: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
delnoram

by delnoram » 22/11/08, 22:28

hehe Gegyx beaten by 14 seconds : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 22/11/08, 22:34

hmmmmm!!!

too bad the original message is so old.

out of all registrants, how many are actually active on a regular basis?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 22/11/08, 22:37

Delnoram / yes but I did some research before ..
I would put my hand to cut, that the number did not exceed ten fingers of one hand.

Louphil / for classifieds, if I may,
change your avatar!

:D

Come on, good night everyone!
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 22/11/08, 22:37

No cuckoo789456 Alyzée does not count : Evil: , I got the info from God the father of forums econology
: Cheesy:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/11/08, 22:46

louphil wrote:Hey Christophe !!! This is something that I had noted some time ago: a section is missing in your "Classifieds" section ... Guess which one !!!
It could be nice, a section "Econological Love Meetings, right ??? : Cheesy:

Well I had thought about it but it could quickly degenerate into something big pigs ... Well, it doesn't cost much to try ...

I see that the rare female presence of the forum have blunted more than one! Wow :D

And yet, I recently had access statistics for the site in terms of male / female parity: 58% men, 42% women! : Shock:

I thought it was a lot less (around 30% of women), in fact, women have to read and think more and open it less ... logical in the end it sticks to reality! : Mrgreen:
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 22/11/08, 23:00

@Gegyx:

Avatar, avatar, do I have an avatar face ??? No, without laughing, I would put Leonardo or Brad as an avatar, but in the end they would be disappointed ...
I like as much that they are pleasantly surprised ...

@Christophe: Why would this turn out trivial ??? An advertisement is not a discussion thread, we answer it or not, after what happens between the advertiser and the candidate does not concern us ... 8)
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,

Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 23/11/08, 09:53

So the gardeners how are you this morning ??? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Well then ??? What are you waiting for to round up the girlfriends, Pear ???

If you wait too long, old bachelors like me will no longer be "green" enough ... They will be rather rancid

Well in fact I gave the link to a lot of girlfriends (single or not or both : Mrgreen: ) but yes they come to read, to draw lots of information but do not register.

I even had to put if I remember correctly the link on my own forum but I think what is scary for them (well us) is the very technical side of the discussions.
Well it's a bit pejorative to say because it implies that with our three blonde neurons : Mrgreen: we are incapable of having a serious conversation and that we prefer to talk about things, let's say lighter (although yes sometimes it happens to us : Mrgreen: ).
For others I think that even if we are not very interested in the technical side, we are the first to seek the best value for money, and the final decision is quite often up to us (well at home it's like that ..... oh he is the chef : Mrgreen: )

To answer Louphil, but no you're not old, you're just a little bit mature and full of experiences ......... and we all have hidden qualities, the others just need to take the trouble to dig a little : Mrgreen:

When in the heading meeting it can be a good idea but there are many gardeners and so few beautiful plants ....... the conpétition will be tough : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: (rho I'm in good shape this morning)

A little joke to illustrate:
Toto's parents are explaining the mystery of the birth to him:
- It's simple, said her father: You must know that little girls are born in roses and little boys in cabbages.
- Around ten-thirty, when everything seems to be sleeping in the house, her father and mother make love. At this precise moment the door to their room opens and Toto launches at the top of his lungs:
- So, do we garden ???

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/11/08, 20:36

Ahhhh ... Plowing, always plowing ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."