Meeting southwestern Econologues

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
delnoram

by delnoram » 20/08/09, 23:50

I must remind Agent Christophe of the intervention group that there may be serious implications in this type of study. : Evil:

Like the earrings by Saint Rita for example : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 24/08/09, 00:31

delnoram wrote:I must remind Agent Christophe of the intervention group that there may be serious implications in this type of study. : Evil:

Like the earrings by Saint Rita for example : Mrgreen:
I was going to say it...
I also think that Christophe should inquire about the meaning of our friend's nickname Targol.
: Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/09, 10:19

Uh it would not come from there (2ieme message): https://www.econologie.com/forums/nos-gueule ... 91-60.html
?

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Christophe the 24 / 08 / 09, 10: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 24/08/09, 10:40

Lost : Cheesy:

Targol wrote:Okay, I'll tell you everything, "Targol" is the contraction of "Taré" and "gogol".
Normally, here you should remember 8)

Culture-and-garden plants / the-recipe-of-manure-to-nettle-prohibited-the-freedom-soon-t2262-40.html
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/09, 10:53

Ah well shit, it's not so fun! : Cheesy:

Fortunately it is he who says it :D
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/07/10, 00:31

GOOD, all this was last year, .... and this year we meet where ???? There must be Forumeurs who feel like a repeat offender and other Econologists who would like to meet to do something, exchange, discuss, fight .... around a good table, any Econo event etc .... :P : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 24/07/10, 01:45

Good evening

Flytox

battling .... around a good table
for me who am on a diet, it is to incite me or help me to put a foot in the grave, it seems that my weight makes me tend towards the obesity, at least 20 to 25 k to lose, then I am ready to forget the good meal unless you only have melons and other seasonal fruits on it ...

jeff
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/07/10, 10:55

coucou789456 wrote: for me who am on a diet, it is to incite me or help me to put a foot in the grave, it seems that my weight makes me tend towards the obesity, at least 20 to 25 k to lose, then I am ready to forget the good meal unless you only have melons and other seasonal fruits on it ... jeff

We can do this kind of Spanish hostel where there is only that we take ... Last time everyone took his thing ... we had the pleasure to taste some specialties from behind the fagots ... I know some of them who have to start salivating ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 24/07/10, 15:57

: Cheesy: Oh, that was nice. :P
But then the time goes by the fingers and I have so much to do at home ... : Cry:
Not to mention other activities, projects in progress ... :|

I believe that Targol is a little in the same case, with projects on fire ...
0 x