Marcel Violet

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Marcel Violet

by Makarov » 03/01/11, 14:29

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!
Good considering the reactions about my account of the presentation of Femradd, I want to play the Yes Men and thus to bring a little positivism in this forum negative wave moribon, all the opposite of what it was to its innovative and positive creation!
This year as I won a little better my life I decided to practice what I spoke about me to say that the Grander processes and Marcel Violet.
For two reasons: My work study on the water, is the importance of the living and in the human body and hence the poor quality of the water we drink.
And 2 health problems and extreme fatigue prevented me to advance in my personal work.
So I installed a pre-filter and a carbon filter 25μm then a Grander system.
Unfortunately, I have a lack of finances and too optimistic in my Grander sized box. Also on the limestone which is here (Flanders) very high (over 34 drops of colored reagents) there is an effect on more than cold water deposit scratching around faucets
a single tap and nothing. On the other hand in the shower or the water comes out hot and well there is always limestone which is deposited in a lesser certe way. On my health I noticed that my cat adored this water and on me and well I had fungal problem and as I go to my home more and well I have more to complain about.
Since I am not yet passed to the reverse osmosis water that I use every day for cooking but not for drinking.
So I decided to invest in Mr Provignion Olidyn's device.
I used PLUSIEUR kind of Volvic water (practice carboy) Mont Roucous (expensive!) Tarnaise great but hard to find, but well mont dore Ph such high Luchon and finally lately Auchan Montcalm (super cheap).
I use its waters compared to the recomendation of the Bio-Electronic Vincent.
Then the waters with pH above 7 tend to blacken the electrode of magnésuin while the slightly acid have the judgment and is always clean at the end of revitalization.
I energizes my water with a cocktail of Electrode. The unit comes with 19 of them. For me it's gold, silver, copper magnésiun, manganese and zinc and selenium I add because I was a deficiency.
At the beginning or I started drinking I was sick as a dog for two weeks over a cold méega bronchitis.
I think it's like that for everyone it's time for the body to eliminate toxins and to polish up. I say this because I observed that when I made water boost for people around me there is always a violent reaction early to clean each.
By cons I had a mouth abscess in a crown base not finished installing and whose metal tip is pressed into the gums, I was hanging for a while and it is résorbé.j ' also had a ball on the end of a crane disease when I was little and at sharply reduced.
But the best thing is that before I was always tired like every time I got in my car for a long trip after half an hour I would almost fall asleep at the wheel and if I did a gap like sleepless night I always paid for it for 1 days and often a cold sore attack. Now, finally as long as I drink energized water daily, I can do a week of excess my body supports it very well. As I take advantage of the fact that the winter, I do not work (Season requires) and that I move a lot I will as soon as possible make tests of germination compared as carried out in the purple book "the secret of the patriarchs". In addition, this year I will be gardening, so try to do comparative tests on my plantations.
In any case, I am quite happy with the investment, even if it is not given (850 € port included) but I have been thinking for quite a long time. I also try a lot of things before. I eat organic but it is not enough. I also recommend everyone to watch the conference on vitamin C available on dailymotion MICHEL DUMESTRE: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... e+C#hp-h-9. Associated with "Delbiase" magnesium chloride available in the lab http://www.clspharma.fr/ : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdprnb ... 1-5_webcam ben and there is a sacred booster and it helps to cope with all situations plus_jamais_malade.com kind Lol !! my youngest is green clay: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7jdjl ... _lifestyle.
Note that Mr. Provignon does not advertise, it is only word of mouth that makes it work and the fact that he guaranteed against reimbursement of many of his products. Satisfied or refund.
He is a fairly available person even if he is not going to sell anything he does not care to spend 1h30 in the phone and the discussions are always enriching for having attended the organic trade fair where there is a lot of charlatante well I like that Steps. Because I had already seen are produced at least 5 years ago and I had said to myself: "what is this stuff, it's still a stupid trap it's smoky as a process". Well in the end it's not that smoky. Fortunately for my wallet !!
I'll let you know the result of my tests.
That is to start the year and take control like good little being libertarian that we all aspire to be, right?
Have a good day!
Makarov
0 x
Be determined not to serve you and this is already free! (La Boétie)
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Marcel Violet

by Tagor » 03/01/11, 14:50

Makarov wrote:Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!
Good considering the reactions about my account of the presentation of Femradd, I want to play the Yes Men and thus to bring a little positivism in this forum negative wave moribon, all the opposite of what it was to its innovative and positive creation!
Makarov

unfortunately it's very common on this forum

there are ultra-rationalist what they call science

which makes me associate the great Ayatollah religion
as they respond to all messages objecting
that their MODEL prohibits that kind of statement
forgetting that a model is intrinsically imperfect
because it is only a vague reflection / image of the real world !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/01/11, 14:53

Ayatolas are, in my opinion, rather those whose "their" science is based on their beliefs rather than on reproducible and measurable facts by all ...

Something tells me that this "inquisitive" subject will not last long ...
:| :|

But we may be in the forum "Humor" not for nothing ... : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 01 / 11, 15: 17, 1 edited once.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 03/01/11, 15:10

Christophe wrote:Ayatolas are, in my opinion, rather those whose "their" science is based on their beliefs rather than on reproducible and measurable facts by all ...

Something tells me that this "inquisitive" subject will not last long ...
:| :|

But we may be in the forum "Humor" not for nothing ... : Mrgreen:

I love the phrase
[their "science is based on their beliefs]

follow my eyes !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/01/11, 15:22

So there either! This is not a sentence, this is a truncated sentence!

This is the end of this sentence that is important!

You just produce a technical manipulation of others.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 03/01/11, 15:27

Christophe wrote:You just produce a technical manipulation of others.

the three sentences above well being detached and independent

I only keep the last

and I re-iterated my suggestion: follow my eyes!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/01/11, 15:32

Independent ???? By cutting my words? Sorry but you delusions there or else you got leftovers from 31?

You cited by truncating me me = manipulation.

For your eyes, it's too wide ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/01/11, 15:36

Outstanding !!
As a scientist, I have fewer avatars and health problems !!

It also lacks studies on the placebo effect these products and gear !!!!!
With only the placebo effect it is possible to make a living, he walks to 50 30% of cases for small problems, and even reimbursing when it does not work and taking the product or the machine !!!

Nevertheless there are serious scientific studies on the placebo effect, which works even if on the box there is written in large "placebo":

Placebos work - without deception-even
http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-12-pla ... ption.html

"Not only did we make it absolutely clear that these pills had No active ingredient and Were made from inert substances, we aim Actually HAD 'placebo' printed on the bottle,"says Kaptchuk." We told the patients that they didn't have to even believe in the placebo effect. Just take the pills. "

For a three-week period, the patients Were Monitored. By the end of the trial, Nearly twice as Many Patients Treated with the placebo adequate Reported Symptom Relief as compared to the control group (59 percent vs. 35 percent). Also, other outcome measures, patients taking the placebo doubled their rates of improvement to a relatively close extent to the effects of the most potent IBS medications.

"I didn't think it would work," says senior author Anthony Lembo, HMS associate professor of medicine at BIDMC and an expert on IBS. "I felt awkward asking patients to literally take a placebo. But to my surprise, it seemed to work for many of them."

It is nevertheless remarkable !!!
And auto suggestion, you can heal yourself with nothing little sore !!!

I've always been terrified of seeing homéopahies orders with 20 drugs !!
How can we believe a determination objectively valid ???
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/01/11, 15:48

dedeleco wrote:It is nevertheless remarkable !!!
And auto suggestion, you can heal yourself with nothing little sore !!!

You do well to specify "small ailments" because you touch there the basic problem (of trade) of medical charlatants: a placebo will have difficulty in fighting against a declared cancer ...

: Evil:

After so prevention is better than cure (diet, regular physical activity) ... and yes the placebo effect exists and has been medically proven (although some doctors still doubt)!
0 x
Makarov
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Makarov » 03/01/11, 16:11

Well finally me "I am sure of only one thing, it is that I am sure of nothing" Sufi Proverb.
I just want to share my experience and give some valuable information I think. Even if my protocol is not that of a pure scientist. I did my studies in electro-chemistry and the lab, I know. But good for having worked on BRF in agriculture and in outdoor environments which is the opposite of scientists who work indoors and believe they are all controlled but mainly forget the living does not work in a closed circuit, I prefer my method, even imperfect and that I can improve that I grant it to the one who studies the DNA by excluding water in the functioning animations whereas water is essential to the study of the DNA and that this science claims to know the DNA, vast laugh and I can get out of it quite a bit like that. Besides, I have an ultra-rationalist childhood friend, who every time I present him with a scientific study to back up my remarks, tells me that even scientific protocols are beliefs! Thus the work of Violet and Pagot (nuclear physicists) two scientists who have established protocols and worked with state bodies that have validated their work these are beliefs work on electrculture which I recommend reading the book by Maxence Layet on the subject Idem belief! So even the so-called rational scientific experiments, in the light of quantum physics, they are beliefs !! The conservation of energy the same with quantum physics that no longer holds particles can be in different places at the same time appear from zero by and disappear ..... and then in the calculations of forces, the terrestrial attraction is neglected , then conservation is it or if we neglect what bothers? Finally, I am doing this post so that everyone can benefit from my personal tests because all around me is the hecatomb of cancers and "incurable" diseases and that for example thanks to this kind of techniques I have a friend who was cured of cancer, that for me is concrete and measurable and what is also is that the chemo killed me at least two, Violet him 0. Me j 'observe, I test and my faith if it works so much better, explain why, that it matters me I am not necessarily competent enough to waste time and demonstrate, I want effective tips, to answer immediate problems, energy and health, now because tomorrow will be too late! So I talk about what I know about test and that's it. I don't need to exist on a forum or make me lather elsewhere, I help others point! To the extent of my possibilities.
Afterwards, sometimes wanting to understand everything and explain everything can block the intuition and prevent a discovery by excess of rationalism. Sometimes a certain form of spirituality can help us understand certain things. It's my personal experience, but corroborated by others around me.
0 x
Be determined not to serve you and this is already free! (La Boétie)