Do or redo your website?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
miw
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Do or redo your website?

by miw » 01/03/10, 12:48

Looking for someone interested in ecology, sustainable development, organic and fair trade to make or redo your website?
Designer of websites, and communication media in general and particularly sensitive and concerned by these issues, I am at your disposal for any information or quote.
As an independent I am particularly attentive to your requests and offers rates up to your means.
0 x
Looking for someone interested in ecology, sustainable development, organic and fair trade to make or redo your website? www.madebymiw.com
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 01/03/10, 13:01

Oh, the nice spam ....
But it's true that the green right now it throws : Cheesy:
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
miw
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by miw » 01/03/10, 14:02

aerialcastor wrote:Oh, the nice spam ....
But it's true that the green right now it throws : Cheesy:

It is not a SPAM, I am here to be of service to those and those who wish to make a site, and only "green" sites, making other type of sites no longer interests me, because of my ideas and commitments.
0 x
Looking for someone interested in ecology, sustainable development, organic and fair trade to make or redo your website? www.madebymiw.com
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 01/03/10, 15:02

Hello,

I introduce myself, Sir-clandestinO

I am troubadour artist of the internet

I have a lot to do on the web and I offer my services if you need it

http://underground-pressbook.ifrance.com

I wish you luck in your determination
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/03/10, 15:39

miw wrote:It is not a SPAM, I am here to be of service to those and those who wish to make a site, and only "green" sites, making other type of sites no longer interests me, because of my ideas and commitments.

Ok so if it's not spam what is it then?

If it's not spam, you have to understand that you're doing a favor ... so please?

: Lol: : Shock:
0 x
miw
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by miw » 01/03/10, 16:41

it is a subject provided for this purpose from what I read, or so I misunderstood, and in this case I apologize.
My intention is not spammer, but to offer my services to those interested.
Spam is unwanted content and inappropriate in its context, for me it is not the case, again, unless I misunderstood the subject.
0 x
miw
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by miw » 01/03/10, 16:45

recyclinage wrote:Hello,

I introduce myself, Sir-clandestinO

I am troubadour artist of the internet

I have a lot to do on the web and I offer my services if you need it

http://underground-pressbook.ifrance.com

I wish you luck in your determination

I thank you, but do not look for collaborators at the moment ... if the work becomes too important for me alone, why not;)
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 01/03/10, 19:45

Small question apart from the background color what makes a "green" site different from a "not green" site?

do you make sites that consume less energy? Other?

I want to clarify that this is not an ironic question because I do not know much about web development.

Because here, it makes me think of the pacs sellers who tell me that it is a renewable energy. So big greenwashing ...
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.

It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 01/03/10, 20:23

the artistic approach is different

you can choose black style colors for less consumption but you do not save anything is less visual

everything remains in the artist domain and the approach that you have
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Make or redo your website

by bobono » 01/03/10, 21:32

VOILA what my computer tells me for your link RECYCLING

Warning: Visiting this site may be detrimental to your computer!
The website at underground-pressbook.ifrance.com contains elements from the site js-perso.ifrance.com, which seems to host malware that can harm your computer or act without your knowledge. Your computer can be infected simply while visiting a site containing malware.
For detailed information about issues with these items, visit the Google Safe Browsing Diagnostic Page for js-perso.ifrance.com.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from online malware
I understand that visiting this site may be detrimental to my computer.
0 x