Seeking Beta Testers

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/08/08, 19:49

A real ? for the moment I don't see

Search well... :D (windows 95 cd)
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
delnoram

by delnoram » 07/08/08, 19:57

lejustemilieu wrote:

Ah well no then, it's part of my computer museum with the Sinclair ZX81, Alice de Matra and Windows 3.11 disks : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 07/08/08, 21:59

delnoram wrote:
lejustemilieu wrote:

Ah well no then, it's part of my computer museum with the Sinclair ZX81, Alice de Matra and Windows 3.11 disks : Mrgreen:

Mouarff!

I have a DOS 3.11 Amstrad from 1988 on a 3 "1/2 diskette ... : Cheesy:
Too keen on a recent machine, but hey, do not ask too much ...

For the announcements, it's ok Christophe, otherwise, a question torments me, the Leclerc ad which scrolls at the top of the page says:
"Let's clean up nature on September 26, 27 and 28"

Does that mean that the rest of the year, we can let go in good conscience? : Mrgreen: : Lol:

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/08, 22:08

Ah ok you make a contest of the one who will keep the most old computer shit? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

It may be sentimental it is still too much for nothing.

Personally I started with an Amstrad CPC in 85 I guess? Then an Amiga in 88-89 then in 1993 My First PC, I'm at ... 5th there (currently I change every 4 years, see my ad on the 8800GT graphics card)

All the others have been recycled in the family or given to Emmaüs ...

For publicity no, it is for a cleaning operation (road, river ...) co-organized by Leclerc. Leclerc was the one who first removed the plastic bags I think ...
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 07/08/08, 23:40

let's not be annoying ... I still use DOS with satisfaction for my accounting and I must have the Windows 3.11 floppies somewhere.
at least with those there I had no crashes!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/08, 23:48

I was talking about hardware not software :)... Besides, 1 month ago I was still under 2000 ... I took XP because some games were no longer running ...

Well, I'm on it: XP after 1 month is less stable (freeze and 2 or 3 crashes ...!) Than my old 2000 which had 4 years of installation !!
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 08/08/08, 09:10

Hello,
Wow !! the beginning in pc, a 128 comodore, then an XT pi a 386 with mathematical coprocessor, zapped the 486, I went to a P90, now it's my job. (I don't even know exactly what it's like, the processor is an athlon X2.
My first steps on the net, BBS : Mrgreen:
While ascii, it's you! : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
delnoram

by delnoram » 08/08/08, 10:11

Message reminder of origin, a little bit drowned in this archeo-computer skid. : Mrgreen:

Christophe wrote:Notice to the population!

The new section is about (weekend) to be open to the public. For the curious: these are (quite simply) econological classified ads!

Can the Beta tester put 2 or 3 REAL announcements and remove the test ones (I would purge myself at the end if there are any "wacky" ones left).

Goods.

For the motivated or absent who would still like to become a beta tester, it's possible: send me a PM!
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/08, 12:38

Goods.

Can you specify what you call a "zone" and on which pages?

For the links yes I will see if I can do something ...
0 x