Look for all types of photovoltaic panels out of order

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Look for all types of photovoltaic panels out of order

by chatelot16 » 12/11/07, 16:31

hellos

everything and in the title

I have lots of experience to do on photovoltaic cells but I can't afford to buy them at a high price

and it is quite possible that whole panels are thrown away for some internal defect without all the cells being dead

I know that the disassembly will not be obvious: but I already spend my time fixing things that everyone says irreparable: why not the cells too

it is not only to recover the material, it is also to make me an experiment on what holds or does not hold in the current material and not to fall in the same traps when I will make something

please
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/07, 16:57

For small experiments there are really cheap PV cells ... and therefore that we can "destroy" without great (financial) risk:

electronic

The price + port of a few cells will probably cost you less than the port of a "real" PV panel ...

Otherwise you can also recover the cells on the shit solar lantern sold at 15 € for 4 (or even 6 now) ... it's economical but if you don't reuse the lantern not too ecological ... I think Delnoram in bought a few dozen : Mrgreen:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 12/11/07, 17:21

Otherwise you can also collect the cells on the shit solar lantern

you said it shit: the current fashion is to mount only one cell out of 2 on the same black circuit so that we do not see the difference

as long as you have a steerable concentrator as much as it does a significant power

so it is especially the large panels that represent me: of course we will have to pay for transport or displacement and even more because I am not looking for free ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/07, 17:30

Ok ok but pkoi you want an HS panel in this case?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 12/11/07, 18:58

of course if there are some that give new panels it's even better : Mrgreen:

but I first try to recover what threw: electrical failure broken window or I do not know what else

Obviously if for any other reason there are panels good for sale cheap it can interest me

and even better new unassembled cells : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x