The logos Zone out gats

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 28/03/04, 13:19

But if but, it is sublime :D
In addition we are linked there now.

I printed in A4 format the logo and the two explanatory sheets; Jussieu will see his walls change colors soon: rolleyes:
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 28/03/04, 22:50

What a passion this Dearcham !! Go for my guy !!! :P
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
alain
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by alain » 02/04/04, 16:01

Creator of the logo to denounce the GATS and its dangers on the sovereignty of peoples to self-determination and the resulting societal choices, thank you for having "pushed" Econology to declare itself "Zone Hors GATS ".
We all know what we want: a just world, a clean world, a freedom of choice, a life that does not depend on an already ubiquitous microsoft, nor on a general water already too dictatorial. No way to give them the field to enslave us to their marketing that ruins our planet for small greenbacks.

Thank you to all of you. Dearcham, do not hesitate to tell us if there have been any reactions to Jussieu. How long has the logo been displayed before management tears it off or is it still there?

I prepare a mailing list that summarizes more or less close to 6 months of campaign (actions of town halls, and others ...). If you do not mind, I would put the message content in this forum.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 02/04/04, 21:01

The content of this message will be welcome : Lol: as well as any other intervention that "goes in the right direction" :P
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
alain
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by alain » 07/04/04, 11:07

In addition to all the citizen actions around the "non-GATS zone" logo, several municipalities wished to use it to show their disapproval. A small summary and photos are present on:
http://bellaciao.org/fr/article.php3?id_article=5710

There are more 50 websites that display this logo and help to spread it. Is not it www.econologie.com? And then, this logo is displayed on cars, houses, mailboxes. An example? that's what I got this morning:
"And in Bègles, the local Greens have decided to have stickers printed in the area outside the GATS to invite residents of Bègles to display them at the entrance of their home, for example."
Well, I do not know yet if it's my logo (our common logo) that we speak, but it looks like it.
The happy European commissioners, our dear politicians who no longer listened to us, come to our cities and our countryside, look at our doors connect to our sites, take a look at the letterheads of some town halls and ..... still a little effort ... it will blow your eyes. You begin to understand? We do not want the GATS.

Stickers? no problem. We can provide or explain how to do them. Write to us logo-agcs@tele2.fr specify clearly "request stickers read on econology" and we will tell you everything.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"