Logo Econologie.com for signature?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/07/09, 21:50

well, I will have to look to see if I have balls that fall lower than the penis .... :D

Otherwise, it's not bad, isn't there any copyright on Michelangelo?

What are you compiling Targol for?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/07/09, 21:56

Capt_Maloche wrote:well, I will have to look to see if I have balls that fall lower than the penis .... :D[...]
It must depend on the temperature ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 27/07/09, 22:52

Capt_Maloche wrote:What are you compiling Targol for?

Uh, I'm afraid of confusing you with terms as incomprehensible to you as certain subjects on pantone for me, but I'm going to do it anyway : Mrgreen:.
To put it simply: java.
To keep things complex, I run Ant scripts which compile, assemble, test and deliver the various modules of an intranet solution administration application on a server. It is a heavy client based on the "Eclipse RCP" framework which connects to the application server to configure it (create users, groups, assign them rights, customize screens, add pre-"standard" content. - delivered, etc ...).

I warned it could be computer language : Lol:

For the logo, it would undoubtedly win if I succeeded in retracing the square above the planet. With a slogan above the genre "A planet at the disposal of man, men at the service of their planet".

What do you say?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/07/09, 11:10

I will only keep the second part of the quotation.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 07/11/09, 09:51

Another logo idea:
0 x