Living for a Green Planet

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Santajo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Living for a Green Planet

by Santajo » 02/01/08, 17:15

:? So I'm doing a light ad for Living For a Green Planet
on Myspace

Living For a Green Planet

Last edited by Santajo the 03 / 01 / 08, 16: 26, 4 edited once.
0 x
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" Saint Exupéry
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/08, 17:17

Advertise for a forum environment on a forum environment ... not bad ...Doesn't it seem like an overused hair?
0 x
Santajo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Advertising error "lication"

by Santajo » 02/01/08, 17:30

Correct and again sorry, but at the same time I was not the only one to have it checked before. In addition, it would not be such unfair competition because if a site seems important to me and allows me to move forward, I always have an argumentative description in my forums or personal site.
Good day anyway
0 x
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" Saint Exupéry

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"