Live french fries

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Live french fries

by bpval » 13/07/08, 08:44

Hello

and enjoy your meal

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/241624/ ... -belge.php

I like the 10%

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 13/07/08, 10:15

:? Ho !, it reminds me of an old story:
A few years ago, I bought French fries,
When I tasted them, I said to myself pouahh, they are disgusting, it looks like they were cooked in engine oil.
Now I know..
Kurdish! : Evil: (big Polish word :D )
Thank bpval
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 13/07/08, 10:32

FYI: you can very well make fries without oil.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 13/07/08, 11:53

Leo Maximus wrote:FYI: you can very well make fries without oil.

Yep, it's like making love with a condom ... it has no taste :? sorry oops, it was a little Belgian who explained months ago, how to make good fries. : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/07/08, 11:57

More engine oil?
It's a bit too much to be a coincidence, in my opinion we just tightened the controls ...

In other words: we've been eating it galore for ages! Damn ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 13/07/08, 11:58

Here, this is where I explain; it's like wine: it is better to drink little and good than too much and yucky : Cheesy:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post58073.html
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 13/07/08, 12:12

Christophe wrote:More engine oil?
It's a bit too much to be a coincidence, in my opinion we just tightened the controls ...

You didn't understand anything Christophe:
Now the population is getting too old, there are too many centenarians.
it costs too much for the security, the pension funds, the balance is upset all these old people of which I will soon be a part disturb ..., so the "leaders" make sure to rebalance the balance between old and young ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 13/07/08, 12:55

This story of engine oil in supply oils I do not believe it (except in exceptional cases) and why? well because oil made from petroleum, even recycled, is much more valuable than common vegetable oil (even low-end olive oil) ... suddenly I don't see the point in margoulins without scruples ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 13/07/08, 14:00

Chatham wrote:

This story of engine oil in supply oils I do not believe it (except in exceptional cases) and why? well because oil made from petroleum, even recycled, is much more valuable than common vegetable oil (even low-end olive oil) ... suddenly I don't see the point in margoulins without scruples ...

In Belgium, you have to pay, to dispose of your car drain oils.
So, if a character offers a mechanic to take his oils for free ... he does not want to find out where his oil will go.
The following ? French fries : Cheesy:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 15/07/08, 10:51

Chatham wrote:

wow the other the naive as he protects his little friends! : Lol:

> Didn't you know that was it, the little taste like "barbecue sauce"? -)

don't you know that oils have been recycled for ages, but that we are trying to make people believe that no to the average person so that they don't?
we had already heard that McDonald's oils were used for their own trucks .... the GAG! : Lol:

oil is oil and mixes with all oils.
you can make almost new oil in filtration / osmosis for example; reincorporated, no traces.
on the other hand it is possible to make an analysis in precise laboratory. you want to try?
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"