Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Listing of trolls from forum

by Christophe » 06/08/21, 17:23

It's wrong !

I have already called Obamot a negationist and I didn't give a damn when he said that an exponential curve was flat !!

Remember !
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/08/21, 17:26

Christophe wrote:It's wrong !

I have already called Obamot a negationist and I didn't give a damn when he said that an exponential curve was flat !!

Remember !

do not prevent that you did not react to his rude manipulation of today, nor to those of Janic or Guy who essentially tell absolutely anything. Besides, you banned me 24 hours for an imaginary reason that you did not even bother to specify.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/08/21, 17:30

Ah sorry not to be able to follow everything on one forum to 300 messages a day: when I'm busy with your case I can't be on the others !! So it's YOUR FAULT! : Mrgreen:

If you don't understand, reread the subject you were participating in just before your leave!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/08/21, 17:31

SALAUD by Totophe ...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/08/21, 17:35

Christophe wrote:...
We only censure proven insults

It's wrong.
co2-climate-change / the-latest-figures-and-meteorological-consequences-of-global warming-t13878-1440.html # p459159
Simple example among hundreds of others by the same author. But knowing the partiality and [irony on] the intellectual honesty of the moderators [irony off], they will tell us that these are not insults, but "truths", "facts", "observations", or teasing harmless ...

and we ban the behavior of grandduc !!

"Behavior", therefore a subjective interpretation based on the usual partiality, therefore much censorship. Thanks for confirming.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/08/21, 17:40

Christophe wrote:Ah sorry not to be able to follow everything on one forum to 300 messages a day: when I'm busy with your case I can't be on the others !! So it's YOUR FAULT! : Mrgreen:

If you don't understand, reread the subject you were participating in just before your leave!

precisely, there was absolutely nothing reprehensible on my part in this subject - and you were unable to say what was the reason for my exclusion.
As for your argument of not being able to read everything, when we see the threads in which you participate and what is posted there ... in short.
Last edited by ABC2019 the 06 / 08 / 21, 17: 41, 1 edited once.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/08/21, 17:40

Blédina: The perfect example of the verbose self-righteous person who never utters an insult (already it's false) and who coats the worst ignominy with his old-fashioned style, while allowing himself to utter cries of frustration at the slightest "bad word" , while at the level of "ideas", it diffuses its poison and its incessant lies, cleverly, tirelessly as a good lobbyist for all that kills us, gangrenous as it is to the bones.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/08/21, 17:42

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Blédina: The perfect example of the verbose self-righteous person who never utters an insult (already it's false) and who coats the worst ignominy with his old-fashioned style, while allowing himself to utter cries of frustration at the slightest "bad word" , while at the level of "ideas", it diffuses its poison and its incessant lies, cleverly, tirelessly as a good lobbyist for all that kills us, gangrenous as it is to the bones.

beautiful example of the literature which poses no problem on this forum. Christophe would have to give us the definition of what he calls "proven insults" ....
0 x

Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 06/08/21, 17:45

ABC ... If you find that you are wasting your time here ... Do like me ... and many others ... post what you want ... And basta ... You will only be fine better .... There are many other more interesting things to do in life than to fight with fundamentalists, twisted, perverted, who will always find to contradict you, denigrate you and yours ..... ......

Me for 2 weeks ... I've been watching 2 geese and a jar wandering around in a garden ... I can guarantee you ... It's more enriching than the 20 controversial covid econology topics and their lots of posts and info all more contradictory than the others ...
4 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/08/21, 18:05

Macro wrote:ABC ... If you find that you are wasting your time here ... Do like me ... and many others ... post what you want ... And basta ... You will only be fine better .... There are many other more interesting things to do in life than to fight with fundamentalists, twisted, perverted, who will always find to contradict you, denigrate you and yours ..... ......

Me for 2 weeks ... I've been watching 2 geese and a jar wandering around in a garden ... I can guarantee you ... It's more enriching than the 20 controversial covid econology topics and their lots of posts and info all more contradictory than the others ...

it's wisdom itself, besides as I said I'm going to go back and get some fresh air : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"