Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum

by eclectron » 17/12/20, 08:39

ABC2019 wrote:
this thread is not to resume a nth discussion on the subjects which opposed us, it is to see if each one has its typology of trolls.

This is a fine example of deafness.
I am only illustrating with a concrete example, a general remark concerning your attitude on forum. Attitude that can be described as Trollesque. And you sweep it away with the back of your hand ....

Personally, I only have a problem with 3 people, those of the JAbEx method. : Mrgreen:

Exnihiloest is not what one might call a Troll, it is at the human level that it does not work: no empathy and considers himself sufficient. Everything I hate in humans: a mechanical being without a soul.
I'm not saying you shouldn't be mechanical, I am, I'm saying it's not enough.
(Lessdewatt is in the same vein but intervenes little, just enough to also be humanly harmful.)

ABC, from my point of view has a goodwill that is personal to it to defend *, with this objective, everything is good, even what is false : Mrgreen:
For sure that he uses logic but very often pernicious, simply to consolidate his goodwill and therefore he remains outside any global and detached vision that would make his speech intelligent

Janic, same as ABC, personal goodwill to defend *, uses a detail in the speech of the other to erase the generality of the speech, however valid. In short, no progress possible. Quite childish method, a bit the same operating mode as ABC.

* means closed to other possibilities than their current knowledge.

In short, I only see 3 old idiots there! : Mrgreen: , JOE method, obliges. : Lol: We don't remake ourselves.
From there to conclude that with age, the opening disappears, one to humanity, the other two to personal evolution?
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/12/20, 08:53

Janic, same as ABC, personal goodwill to defend *, uses a detail in the speech of the other to erase the generality of the speech, however valid. In short, no progress possible. Quite childish method, a bit the same operating mode as ABC.
In short, I only see 3 old idiots there! , JOE method, obliges. We don't remake ourselves.
From there to conclude that with age, the opening disappears, one to humanity, the other two to personal evolution
So typical example that you are an old troll jerk, then!

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia
In Internet slang, a troll characterizes an individual or a behavior that aims to generate controversy.

Yes that's right ! : Cheesy:
if not on a personal level concerning the old con: I AM NOT OLD! For the rest, listen to Brassens!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 17/12/20, 08:59

reinoso wrote:I confirm that we have highlighted this super troll method, for proof last week the exchanges had resumed serenely

For someone newly registered ... you have a very relevant vision of the forum and his past !!!

reinoso wrote:but I volunteer for 15 days of vacation

He's so funny !
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/12/20, 09:07

Do you think Janic and I have the same way of working?
it is absolutely not my impression for me, regardless of who is right or wrong.
On the other hand actually I have no problem with the posts of lessdewatt.

The only common point between Janic and me seems to be that we have a point of disagreement with you, it is obviously the only criterion that you use to judge people ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/12/20, 09:14

Janic wrote:
In short, I only see 3 old idiots there! , JOE method, obliges. We don't remake ourselves.
From there to conclude that with age, the opening disappears, one to humanity, the other two to personal evolution
So typical example that you are an old troll jerk, then!

In Internet slang, a troll characterizes an individual or a behavior that aims to generate controversy.

if not on a personal level concerning the old con: I AM NOT OLD! For the rest, listen to Brassens!

I note anyway that this type of exchange only exists when a JOER is involved, either it concerns a JOER with a non-JOER, or two JOERs. I don't really remember reading that kind of prose without a JOER in the loop.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 17/12/20, 09:45

Janic wrote:So typical example that you are an old troll jerk, then!

Sorry, I also forgot your "it's the one who says it that's there" method : Lol:

For the age, everything is relative, I would be curious to know your age, that I can do my mea culpa.

Paul and Mike, if you want ... how do you talk to each other so that the situation changes?
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/12/20, 09:58

AD 44 wrote:
reinoso wrote:I confirm that we have highlighted this super troll method, for proof last week the exchanges had resumed serenely

For someone newly registered ... you have a very relevant vision of the forum and his past !!!

well no he registered on 12/12/12 (!!), he only posted one message per year or less ... and then suddenly he posted in a burst as if he knew everything about the forum !

but the Sherlock Holmes who managed to guess that I was sending messages to myself under the name of pedro in September to respond in case we had the idea that we were the same person in December (and then several of continuation eh, because one that would not have been enough !!!), will surely look into the question, they are smart! : Mrgreen:
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 17/12/20, 10:00

ABC2019 wrote:The only common point between Janic and me seems to be that we have a point of disagreement with you, it is obviously the only criterion that you use to judge people ...

The disagreements are not on the same points but the method has a certain similarity: that of opposing rather stupid logic, without hindsight (without questioning what the other is saying and especially not trying to do it), in order to defend his personal position, no doubt dearly acquired. In short, a lot to lose, in short only ego ...
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/12/20, 10:10

eclectron wrote:The disagreements are not on the same points but the method has a certain similarity: that of opposing rather stupid logic,

seriously, do you think janic works by logic? : Shock:
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 17/12/20, 12:35

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:The disagreements are not on the same points but the method has a certain similarity: that of opposing rather stupid logic,

seriously, do you think janic works by logic? : Shock:

I am not a reference, I find it all logical, since I manage to adopt the point of view of the other.
Even in delusional flushes (pathology) there is logic. I am speaking of lived experience in front of concerned people. : Wink:
From my point of view there is the same kind of "childish" logic for both, all to be right at the end.
The truth does not matter, what matters is to be right.
We all have that, more or less marked.
0 x
whatever.

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"