Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Listing of trolls from forum

by phil12 » 06/06/20, 21:49

GuyGadebois wrote:t

It would be my forum, I would have already flushed out for ages. : Mrgreen:

That would be your forum you will speak by yourself! you will have fired everyone! (well rather those who would not have already left)
1 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 06/06/20, 21:54

Hey, a clairvoyant "born on the left", fan of Guy Bedos exploiting his black staff like a banal right-wing junk ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 06/06/20, 22:04

I was amazed guytou of your first answer, not stinky enough, it's good you edited and edited the octave!

(I have been working alone for 45 years still missed)
1 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 06/06/20, 22:15

phil12 wrote:I was amazed guytou of your first answer, not stinky enough, it's good you edited and edited the octave!

(I have been working alone for 45 years still missed)

I was talking about Guiy Bedos, not about you. Not even fucked up to understand a simple sentence without paranoid ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/06/20, 22:25

GuyGadebois wrote: by Kiki (aka sicetaitsimple)

Just a point: my nickname is much earlier than my registration on this forum, and no one ever roughed it up. So the "sicetaitchou" or now the "Kiki", we will have to stop.
I never quoted you other than by "Guygadebois", it is the nickname that you chose. You do the same with "Sicetaitsimple"
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/06/20, 01:25

sicetaitsimple wrote:

Just a point: my nickname is much earlier than my registration on this forum, and no one ever roughed it up. So the "sicetaitchou" or now the "Kiki", we will have to stop.
I never quoted you other than by "Guygadebois", it is the nickname that you chose. You do the same with "Sicetaitsimple"

I'm tired of your bickering ...
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/06/20, 05:11

Remundo wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:

I'm tired of your bickering ...

I tested ignoring Guy's messages and only reading those interesting enough for someone else to respond to them (which is not the case with aggressive messages that he sends to you directly) , and frankly, it's very effective, I recommend it.

Edit by Remundo: I tried to lock the subject, I think it works even better.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/20, 22:26

Are you okay ego-phalo-scato-centric kids? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Please note that there is an IGNORE function

Ignored are the users whose content they are the authors of by default. The messages that these users publish will not be entirely visible to you. Ignored people can still send you private messages. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators.

To configure here: ucp.php? i = ucp_zebra & mode = foes as soon as possible for some ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/20, 10:56

We found a pearl! King of the trolls?

halcyon alcyon-u23249 /

He just took 2 warnings during his first evening on the forum... One from me, one from Remundo ...

Idea what if I gave out here in public the "private" info of the trolls here? Mail + IP?

They will not necessarily like it but would piss them off a little (ideally, a common database should be made with all the forums / sites ...) ... and if they want to make a legal complaint (blah, data protection ...) they will have to reveal themselves ... like registered letter ... And paf! It should calm them down : Cheesy:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/20, 11:29

on what grounds the warnings? like court decisions, sanctions are justified by the violation of a point of a charter or of the regulations of the forum ?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"