Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by Exnihiloest » 28/01/23, 12:57

Remundo wrote:Nihilo, your problem is your intellectual asymmetry.

You vomit Putin, but we never hear you on American or Ukrainian baseness.

I have no problem. Unlike you, I know how to manage priorities. It is the Russian militias who are in Ukraine, not the Ukrainians in Russia, nor the Americans in Ukraine. If there is any asymmetry, it is your fallacious amalgams that only denote this propensity of the extreme right to glorify the invaders, as in the past Pétain cronyly with Hitler.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/01/23, 13:08

But wow... But wow...:"if it's not me [IT'S SO GOOD THAT] it's the others"
Bis repetita

Remundo wrote:You float in your benevolent, Manichaean and dystopian cloud, and everything that does not feed your "projections" smoke

At his stage it's more projection, but dejection. Who risks to make him d.... eject...

Personally I will regret it, it's just that he has a serious need for recognition and that he expresses it awkwardly in provocation, when he can sometimes have intelligent thoughts, but there he cuts into the meat to hurt and react.

It would be good if he corrected himself, if the fo-fo was 'extreme-anything' he would have already been fired 5x : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/23, 13:47

You float in your benevolent, Manichean and dystopian cloud, and everything that does not feed your "projections" of smoke is placed comfortably in the fachostremedroate box with the morgue that suits you regularly.

+1 but for him, it's me who projects! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/01/23, 15:40

Christophe wrote:

You float in your benevolent, Manichean and dystopian cloud, and everything that does not feed your "projections" of smoke is placed comfortably in the fachostremedroate box with the morgue that suits you regularly.

+1 but for him, it's me who projects! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Putin is a common criminal, sponsor of assassinations against journalists, political opponents and even oligarchs, those who do not pledge allegiance to him, a war criminal attacking civilian populations, a censor banning independent media and all free expression in his country, and a practitioner of the methods of Goebbles, as a manipulator and propagandist of massive disinformation and outright lies not only in his own country but all over the world.

It is clear that those who see this vomit from Putin as salvation, the one who would stand up to the West they hate and the democracies they abhor, the one who would be endowed with all the anti-Nazi virtues when this former KGB in is a himself, cannot see himself in the "fachostremedroate box". But they are there, and on the far right of this box, the one I despise, more than ever, from the top of my "morgue".
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/01/23, 15:59

Proof, one by one of all these allegations?

Aren't the extremists the very ones who express contempt and arrogance?

All your posts are imbued with the frustration that emerges!

Clear !
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/01/23, 16:04

and the Nihilo still with its scratched disc... where only 2 songs are broadcast: stremedroate² and Poutinàchier.

my poor Nihilo, it's a very fragmented vision...
Exnihiloest wrote:It's the Russian militias who are in Ukraine, not the Ukrainians in Russia, nor the Americans in Ukraine

oh good?

If the Americans were not precisely in Ukraine, by their mercenaries, materials, corruption of the Kievan elites, NATO interference and money, I think it would be much calmer there...
3 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/01/23, 21:21

Remundo wrote:If the Americans were not precisely in Ukraine, by their mercenaries, materials, corruption of the Kievan elites, NATO interference and money, I think it would be much calmer there...
And...
- Rebellion ;
— military base NATO US drive to the east.
— civil-military bio-labs
— miscellaneous projects
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/01/23, 21:33

Remundo wrote:and the Nihilo still with its scratched disc... where only 2 songs are broadcast: stremedroate² and Poutinàchier.

and the Remundo, always with its primary anti-Americanism... where only 2 songs are broadcast: ÔmonPoutine and Americachier.

my poor Nihilo, it's a very fragmented vision...
If the Americans were not precisely in Ukraine, by their mercenaries, materials, corruption of the Kievan elites, NATO interference and money, I think it would be much calmer there...

my poor Remundo, it's a very fragmented vision...

Ukrainians do what they want at home, including receiving Americans rather than Russian invaders they didn't invite. The fascism of the extreme right is to want the opposite.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/01/23, 21:52

You have to dare to say that the Ukr-Hainians would have "invited" the USA! Why don't you say it? To organize the putsch of 2014 for example?

Finally for a masked facho like you, no need for parliament 3 infiltrated mafiosos are enough... And the USA "invited themselves" and no Ukrainian voted for that, none (except in your shrinking, sick brain, which omits whatever he wants when it suits him)

"my poor" (condescending)
Last edited by Obamot the 29 / 01 / 23, 22: 20, 1 edited once.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/01/23, 22:00

Exnihiloest wrote:and the Remundo, always with its primary anti-Americanism... where only 2 songs are broadcast: ÔmonPoutine and Americachier.

I know how to recognize the wrongs on both sides. this is not your case.
Ukrainians do what they want at home, including receiving Americans

well, then we have to assume the consequences rather than moaning anti-Russian outcry.

The concern is that the majority of the Ukrainian people only wanted to live calmly.

Unlike the Kievan elites who have constantly attacked the Russian speakers of Donbass while opening the doors wide to NATO and violating Minsk 1 and 2.
1 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"