Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Remundo

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by Remundo » 13/10/22, 23:17

oh so...crispy indeed! : roll:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 14/10/22, 02:33

Christophe wrote:
You junk…you insinuated that you wanted me dead a few days ago…
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 14/10/22, 19:36

Remundo wrote:I'm not making a personal attack: it's you who are doing them.

Absolutely not.
I didn't talk about Remundo (subject of no interest to me), so it's not personal. I talked about the extreme left and the extreme right and their past cronyism. If you feel targeted, that's your problem. For my part, when we talk about idiots, I do not feel targeted. Wrongly, the idiots will tell me.

So you should learn the meaning of words, your culture looks larval to me.

I think I can easily find 5 of your messages where your antistremdroate arrogance expresses itself in remarkable vacuity.

And you just saw it, rebelotte. But the morgue is not the corollary of an insult. It confirms your cultural shortcomings.

Don't talk about me by name (ie here by quoting my nickname), and you won't risk doing ad personam. Is it still too complicated to understand?
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/10/22, 20:11

more and more stupid narcissistic the nullard. Stupid as he is, it's not surprising that he doesn't feel targeted Not targeted, big dumb but simply concerned by your endless bullshit, because "there is no worse blind person than the one who DOES NOT WANT to see"!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 14/10/22, 21:16

It's a shame to have to put "likes" when we would prefer to put "I don't like at all" to certain posts....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Remundo

by Remundo » 14/10/22, 22:10

Exnihiloest wrote:So you should learn the meaning of words, your culture looks larval to me.

Said the guy who doesn't make a personal attack! What do you know of my culture? Eh ?

And you just saw it, rebelotte. But the morgue is not the corollary of an insult. It confirms your cultural shortcomings.

But of course, stay in your world... may you be happy there in your ocean of certainty and arrogance.
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/10/22, 22:39

Nothingness/ With his usual haughtiness, he splashes his snot there.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/10/22, 07:46

14/10/22, 21:16
phil
It's a shame to have to put "likes" when we would prefer to put "I don't like at all" to certain posts..
not liking is already a dislike and at best indifference! Moreover, nothing and no one is forcing you to put a like!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 15/10/22, 10:48

Putting a like to a person is like elections, you don't vote for, but against.

I liked one person because I couldn't like another person.

Be careful, a like or dislike is only about the post, and nothing else.
0 x

Remundo

by Remundo » 15/10/22, 12:19

if you don't like, you don't click on "like", you make me think of women you... : Mrgreen:
1 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"