Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/10/22, 23:03

Remundo wrote:you can criticize Obamot, but we hear him less and never at this level of obscenity, of aggressiveness.<<< You surprise me, it's been his tactic since he joined! Screw the shit, play nice, ask for bans when you upset him, shut up for a while, play the victim and redo his fun. (On the other hand, I am ADMIRATIVE of your capacity to undertake and to go for it... And especially for your know-how as a welder.)..... on a loop. And it works !

you do your nervous poo, then you victimize yourself... <<<< Ah no, that no, I do what I do on purpose and I assume what I harvest! Unlike the overprotected psycho.

in short, you're a slightly drunk clown, do you even know the purpose of all this noise? <<<< Drunk, certainly not, the goal: to counter lies, cheating and manipulations. That's beyond you, I can see it!

One day you will understand, maybe. I doubt it, we love getting sucked so much! You know, I've been scouring forums for 20 years, in each of them there's one like Obamerde, but he beats them all, hands down. The typical profile of the narcissistic pervert who mythones because he missed his life, who must be an only child, still living with his mother (if she still lives or in her apartment which he inherited), who has neither wife nor children, nor friends and who exists only through the power (illusory, of course) he has over others, he who has none over himself. Humus (another victim) realized this, who also left. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/10/22, 23:25

I find that you are very psychotic about Obamot.

I'm not defending it...

It does not prevent you from living.

your only obsession is to fire Obamot. But by dint of yelling like a pig... it's you who risks leaving.

we've been super patient with you, and we get the worst insults.

you should think about it instead of saying that we don't understand anything...
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/22, 23:27

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Remundo wrote:I don't understand what's going on in his head.

Therein lies the problem of the guy who wants to see nothing, hear nothing and who lets himself be taken in by the worst scum who has never stopped wanting the heads of those who bothered him: "that deserves a ban, turn the, and it's still there, permaban" etc, etc. Too stupid you are. Yes, you're right, we can pass on perverse manipulations of all kinds, lying, faking, slander but we can't let bad words pass. Needless to say, what a man! He has some ! : Mrgreen:

Lithium is not just for batteries...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/22, 23:31

2 months ban for guy the barker...
3 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/10/22, 23:40

Remundo wrote:I find that you are very psychotic about Obamot.

I wasn't a participant at the time, but there was still a thread "what to do with Obamot?" which concluded with his definitive exclusion by Christophe.
Through what window he came back with the same nickname a few years later, I don't know. But his methods have obviously not changed much, and his propensity to "suck" moderation seems to have greatly increased, hence his pseudonym of Ofayot.

Edit: written and sent without having seen the sanction of Guygadebois.
Last edited by sicetaitsimple the 11 / 10 / 22, 23: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/22, 23:42

He took a break of 5 to 6 years it seems to me…

We can change…a little…in 5 years…
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/10/22, 23:49

to talk about Obamot

he makes lots of reports to the Moderation, that does not mean that he "sucks" us as I can read or that the Moderation is remotely controlled by Obamot.

I moderated many insults uttered by Guy that Obamot pointed out to me, the reverse was rarer.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/10/22, 00:48

sicetaitsimple wrote: hence his nickname of Ofayot.
The perfect useful idiot that "we" went to look for in his den, without him having asked for anything.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/10/22, 00:55

Seeing you talk about useful idiot, dear Izy, is an exquisite pleasure, you the tireless torchbearer of mainstream propaganda.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/10/22, 08:29

12/10/22, 00:48
sicetaitsimple wrote:
hence his nickname of Ofayot.
izmentrop
The perfect useful idiot that "we" went to look for in his den, without him having asked for anything.
and it's the useless idiot who says that; helped by Dopey the aptly named!

Guy the defamer
Drunk, certainly not, the goal: to counter lies, cheating and manipulations. That's beyond you, I can see it!
That's real narcissism! Except that he does not counter his own lies, tricks and manipulations. thus putting himself on the same level of vomit as those he vomited elsewhere.
Ah, human nature is very complicated!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"