Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by phil59 » 09/10/22, 19:46

Live from the ping-pong room....
2 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 09/10/22, 19:51

Obamot wrote:...(I even like Izy and sicetesimple sometimes) ....
....I have quite a high likes score, and I think it's way too high for the extent of my own knowledge compared to others — like Ahmed, Janic, Remundo, Vetuslignum and even ifcetaitsimple,......

As far as I'm concerned, you like ("even" in your two sentences!) what you want when you want, I don't care.
But please don't use my nickname to justify anything, I've been in your "funny" list for months on your stupid signature, I have absolutely no intention of researching this that you could write about me, I remain in your virtual list of "funny", it suits me perfectly.
2 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 09/10/22, 19:57

Obamot wrote: but it proves a contrario my altruistic side deep down,

Screenshot 2022-10-09 195649.jpg
Screenshot 2022-10-09 195649.jpg (8.2 KiB) Viewed 569 times

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/10/22, 20:44

sicetaitsimple wrote:As far as I'm concerned, you like ("even" in your two sentences!) what you want when you want, I don't care.
[...]
Yes absolutely if it's your choice... and if it suits you: see the illustration of MELON above :P : Lol:
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 09/10/22, 20:55

Obamot wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:As far as I'm concerned, you like ("even" in your two sentences!) what you want when you want, I don't care.
[...]
Yes absolutely if it's your choice... and if it suits you: see the illustration of MELON above :P : Lol:

Oh no, it's not my choice to "even" like Sicetaitsimple. It's yours, and again I don't give a damn.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/10/22, 13:29

I only intervene on the points where I am involved:
obamot
And then, liker is allowed, no report! I want to clarify / re-establish some things:
— the first, make no mistake, the main accused of shameful defamation of Janic (…..) is none other than Guy,

Indeed ! But after defaming Grosjean, closely followed by Macro!

Janic, it's a fact, is much more savvy than others when it comes to body health (beyond any label) and shows courage, self-sacrifice and continuity. Mobbing such a member is therefore inadmissible!

Janic
With that, if I don't take for god incarnate on earth, there is enough to lose its…Greek, Hebrew and Latin!
More seriously, I have above all the advantage of duration in personal practice and other testimonies also experienced, in a field neglected and fought by certain lobbyists because they call into question superstitious beliefs which characterize, among other things, pseudo zeteticians and those who repeat their speeches without verifying the letter as well as the spirit!
And as guy wrote:
08/10/22, 03:01
Illustrating a proven fact (or not) with an ILLUSTRATION INDUCING IN ERROR is counterproductive.
And also:
"To despise the messenger RATHER THAN TO OBJECTIVELY ANALYZE THE BOTTOM OF THINGS is a flawed approach".
a story of straw and wobbly beams : roll: !
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/10/22, 17:11

Obamot wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Ps: Regarding the supposed "zetetic turn". I never fired, I have always been, I always said,
Do you hear that Janic? It's not beautiful, he says it himself, no wonder the "zététit'funny" like him... : Oops: : Wink:

I fully assume and do not care about your stupid remarks:
sciences-et-technologies / critical-view-on-zetetics-t15944-30.html # p402954
sciences-et-technologies / critical-view-on-zetetics-t15944-220.html # p478033
sciences-et-technologies / critical-view-on-zetetics-t15944-280.html # p479036
sciences-et-technologies / critical-view-on-zetetics-t15944-290.html # p481043
sciences-et-technologies / critical-view-on-zetetics-t15944-300.html # p481257
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/10/22, 19:39

GuyGadebois wrote:You have become a new inquisition, with delight, in addition.
It must have been very inspiring with the hunt you're leading? (sorry, there's no point in going any further, everything is there, the sheep and the wolf!)*

Here, take advantage huh, the bi-polars still have until midnight (I pity you) society-and-philosophy/global-supranational-coup-d'etat-in-progress-t17190-410.html#p513387

*) fallacies VS the comfort zone, the real VS false, the victim VS executioner, the white VS black, the obsession VS the fiction ... etc pfiiiiiooooouuuuu
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 10/10/22, 20:52

I gave 2 likes to Obamot.

Not especially for Obamot. Although I don't know.

Against, yes. It's ^on.

Maybe bad judgment, but through a forum, as long as you don't see a person in the face several times, it's complicated, because you only see the writing, not the expressions, not the face, etc.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/10/22, 06:08

It was also you who made me realize (rightly) that I had to stop these useless posts of endless replies. But you did it at the right time. And I immediately walked. Since the result is palpable, I respond less and less. So thank you for that.
And so on the negative side, it was proof that I had to make mistakes too. Image But difficult to miss the very big provocations or enormities (there are experts) : Idea: If you're not stubborn, you can improve: one in the other, if you leave people alone, it's going very well — everyone is able to form their own opinion — in this context I'm a cool guy.

As already said, apart from 2 or 3 “exceptions”, I have NO problem here with anyone (and these “exceptions”, in the opinion of the moderation itself, cause hassle for others as well... suddenly it puts it into perspective, it's up to us to continue to focus on the content without paying too much attention to it...)
1 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"