Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by Christophe » 12/07/22, 15:22

Macro wrote:Well... If all the posts relevant to the defamation of the forum came to be the subject of formal notice against its manager .... You can immediately order a shipping container as a mailbox : Cheesy:

Some are more serious and more criminally reprehensible than others...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/07/22, 15:30

Maybe you should punish the dishonest by making them copy word for word the charter of use of the forum before being able to post again using a computer patch that prohibits copying and pasting .... (that said, I did not find the said charter)
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/07/22, 17:11

...since you seem to like it, Remundo, I develop the "negativoplatonic" concept *: by means of judicious questions, Plato endeavored to make his interlocutors aware of the knowledge they already possessed and of their ability to use it to discern the truth. It's maieutics, or the birth of souls...
ABC, as for him, uses this process in reverse, to demonstrate the inanity of the remarks of the users of this forum and therefore the superiority of his point of view. It must also be recognized that he often uses it in a justified and relevant way; my criticism focused more on the redundant, unfriendly character of this artifice as well as on the implicit conclusions which are somewhat hastily drawn (due to questionable initial presuppositions)...

* I have time, it's hot! 8)
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 12/07/22, 17:53

Remundo wrote: Guyguy, I've always spoken to you, and rather well, whether in PM or in forum public.

while you probably situate me stremedroate.

No.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/07/22, 17:58

ahmed
ABC, meanwhile, uses this procedure in reverse, to demonstrate the inanity of the comments of the users of this forum and therefore the superiority of his point of view. It must also be recognized that he often uses it in a justified and relevant way.
Is that so! Could you give a specific example?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/07/22, 19:11

I have no specific example in memory (he is very prolific in messages!) and do not wish to fuel the controversy. I noted above the negative character of his interventions, but recognize that he points out our contradictions, even if it is in configurations rather narrowly delimited to his formal framework of thought...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and follow-up of sanctions

by Obamot » 12/07/22, 19:38

Remundo wrote:
Ahmed wrote:He thus launched an unjust fatwa on Guy who doesn't deserve this.

Concerning Obamot, yes, he goes a little too hard at times, but he has often brought good documents to the fofo.
There's not even a debate on this question, everyone knows (and can't look and see since mid-January his cognitive shift) that what you call a "fatwa“ was initiated by “LeRetour” on the basis of a semantic pirouette around the pseudo “natural origin” of SARS-cov-X, while subsequently it was realized that its motives differed from this alleged divergence of view .

(Besides, even the journal Science was no longer sure of this, since it had organized a contradictory debate...)
https://www-science-org.translate.goog/ ... r_pto=wapp So I can hardly be blamed for anything so disproportionately as “his way" introduced us to it...

And when you're faced with such intellectual dishonesty in order to exclude someone from a group (out of jealousy? who cares, he did it with probably a dozen "different comrades") I don't have to miss because then I shoot.

And I have no regrets, because everyone had their chance, even ABC....

Ah damn and then it's stupid, because ABC2019 gone, we will never know what the (nicknames) 95% “efficiency” Pfizer were based on! : Mrgreen:

He alone could have explained this 95% scam... To make it short: something like the difference between two test groups (vax VS non-vax), and not an infallible ratio applicable to the entire population... but on ONLY 0,84% ​​of said difference : Mrgreen:

B8CF9243-B765-4371-8A28-66BEBE388AC0.jpeg
B8CF9243-B765-4371-8A28-66BEBE388AC0.jpeg (99.57 Kio) Consulté 506 fois
31FFB162-056B-4972-A16E-77043747AC28.jpeg
31FFB162-056B-4972-A16E-77043747AC28.jpeg (131 KiB) Viewed 508 times
CEA8BC8C-7DF9-4A0F-BFD4-6EFE0A5E1480.jpeg
CEA8BC8C-7DF9-4A0F-BFD4-6EFE0A5E1480.jpeg (112.48 Kio) Consulté 505 fois

[Joke mode: “ON”] In fact, now it comes back to me, and it has nothing to do with the seriousness of the content of my posts (as Remundo points out in part, even if a forum isn't a court and you have the right to make mistakes*) Guy got it into his head that I was a "rival" (or something), which is totally absurd, and that's most likely "the unbearable discomfort caused by his lack of self-confidence” which makes it so dangerous. That's why it seems to end with "shoot” all his friends.
And by no longer being his “friend” I therefore no longer risk anything : Mrgreen:

*) except you my little Eric
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/07/22, 20:12

PS: obviously, I do not claim to be categorical, yet this is what seems to emerge from the Pfizer paper, these approx. 550 pages redacted by Pfizer to obtain marketing authorization, and which a judge ordered to be published (i.e. so far approx. 000 pages)

Let's just remember, the next time we hear "95% efficiency” that it is 95% of a difference on 0,84%
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 12/07/22, 21:45

The lies of Oua Oua the charlot:
And two.JPG
Et de deux.JPG (35.18 KiB) Consulted 469 times
<<
bistro / humor-t1191-14720.html # p465285

And three.JPG
Et de trois.JPG (40.35 KiB) Consulted 469 times
<<< Use out of context and truncated by the pathological liar of an answer made to Végaz where I reproach him for considering non-mainstream information as being inadmissible and from the extreme right.
health-pollution-prevention/big-pharma-is-dead-alive-bug-pharma-t16914-20.html#p471488

And four.JPG
Et de quatre.JPG (31.56 KiB) Consulted 469 times
<<< Truncated use of a text from Courrier International that the other tench cut out to put that on my back. health-pollution-prevention / coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-5360.html # p473399

And five.JPG
Et de cinq.JPG (41.66 KiB) Consulted 469 times
<<< Misuse of an answer made to Izy which declared "The art of political recovery that benefits far-right politicars."
The art of political recovery that benefits far-right politicars.

And six.JPG
Et de six.JPG (31.19 KiB) Consulted 469 times
<<< Fraudulent and still truncated use of a post where I argue that Bolsonaro's Brazil is far-rightist and that there are huge disparities in access to care (to respond to a bullshit from Izy ).
sante-pollution-prevention / covid-mutations-et-variants-sars-cov2-evolution-immunite-treatments-vaccines-t16725-660.html # p477297

And of seven.JPG
Et de sept.JPG (46.9 KiB) Consulted 469 times
<<< Charged use of a still truncated text that I did not write...
sciences-et-technologies / critical-view-on-zetetics-t15944-280.html # p479036

And of eight.JPG
And of eight.JPG (35.32 KiB) Consulted 469 times
<<< Nothing to do with a hatred of the extreme right or an accusation towards the forum, I just send Izy back to her daisies.
health-pollution-prevention / understanding-vaccines-and-scientific-advice-objectives-t16933-2060.html # p480675

And new.JPG
Et de neuf.JPG (43.66 KiB) Consulted 469 times
<<< Loaded and truncated use of another text that I did not write and which loads Izy, Pedro, Tryphon and ABC.
sciences-et-technologies / critical-view-on-zetetics-t15944-290.html # p481043

And ten.JPG
Et de dix.JPG (36.78 KiB) Consulted 469 times
<<< Using an answer from Tryphon. I was reacting to this:
sante-pollution-prevention / resistance-active-contre-le-pass-vaccinal-en-france-credit-social-santé-discrimination-et-segregation-t17084-30.html # p484656

And eleven.JPG
Et de onze.JPG (34.43 KiB) Viewed 469 times
<<< Use out of context of an answer made to Tryphon, attacked from all sides on this same subject.
health-pollution-prevention/zoonoses-after-covid-19-leptospirosis-t16476-30.html#p485374

And twelve.JPG
And of twelve.JPG (34.27 KiB) Consulted 469 times
<<< Use truncated and out of context where I already fan the duplicity of Obamot.
society-and-philosophy / what-future-for-the-pdt-macron-and-why-t16948-890.html # p486852

And of thirteen.JPG
Et de treize.JPG (37.71 KiB) Viewed 469 times
<<< Use out of context and once again truncated where I tanse the use of a null Tweet from a far-right journalist (Vox political party), son of a Nazi. We have the right ?

I am willing to accept the two and three, the one certainly not either, it is documented, sourced and invalid the words of Oua Oua.
CQFD: Oua Oua is a liar, a faker, and hopes that everyone will fall for it (Since no one checks anything anymore).
Attachments
And a.JPG
Et d'un.JPG (25.72 KiB) Consulted 469 times
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 12 / 07 / 22, 22: 05, 1 edited once.
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/07/22, 21:52

Ahmed wrote:I have no specific example in memory (he is very prolific in messages!) and do not wish to fuel the controversy. I noted above the negative character of his interventions...

Can you give examples too?
Unless you have the naivety to think, which I still doubt, that a judgment of negativity is absolute, not a bit subjective.

I would add that for someone who claims not to fuel controversy, it's a bit (understatement), counterproductive, and if it's conscious, hypocritical.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"