Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by Christophe » 09/07/22, 10:23

Yes…TDC! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/22, 12:16

TDCs and fakes...

Obamot wrote:Mwouahaha you can see that when Guy represents himself, it makes a mess everywhere in the forum.... QED

Anyway, when ABC2019 and Exnihilo support you: congratulations Guy, we understand better now what the mess will be like that a crack like you will be able to instill here in the coming months...!

Image Image Image Image Image

At least ten posts to disrupt the forum in 1 day...

The latest to date:

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! : roll: :(

society-and-philosophy/global-supranational-coup-d'etat-in-progress-t17190-190.html#p503604
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/07/22, 12:46

It's you who disturbs the forum with your paranoia, your bogus sources, your fake evidence, your arrogance and your aggressiveness. Once again, you accuse the other of doing what you do all the time... and môssieur chouine, in addition!
4 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/22, 12:59

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:It's you who disturbs the forum with your paranoia, your bogus sources, your fake evidence, your arrogance and your aggressiveness. Once again, you accuse the other of doing what you do all the time... and môssieur chouine, in addition!

There is still some truth in it...
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/07/22, 13:01

o
Last edited by Janic the 09 / 07 / 22, 13: 11, 2 edited once.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/22, 13:02

Christophe wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:It's you who disturbs the forum with your paranoia, your bogus sources, your fake evidence, your arrogance and your aggressiveness. Once again, you accuse the other of doing what you do all the time... and môssieur chouine, in addition!

There is still some truth in it...

Christophe: Ah well no there's nothing true.

Paranoid... the guy has been suing me since January for the lack of “fact-checking” and I'm the paranoid Image
"Bogus sources”: PROOFS :?: .... Anyway, it's true that they are not worth the Chained Duck Image
" fake evidence,”: DEFAMATIONS
“arrogance and your aggressiveness” PROOFS :?: because it's the exact opposite:

society-and-philosophy/I-knock-on-the-door-of-my-neighbor-and-t17206-10.html?hilit=mission#p501719 (see also previous comments)

Barely two days ago, everything was still going very well, (except the usual clashes generated by the “funny ones”)
I only posted episodically in [mode = “Encouragement" : “ON”] for quite a while...

And poof Guy-don arrives and it's a mess...

It was probably going too well for him, no doubt...?
I don't care, but you're not neutral, : Arrowd: and the bazaar is there.

11DB0D7F-826E-4CF7-81E8-BE8D20FD7446.jpeg
11DB0D7F-826E-4CF7-81E8-BE8D20FD7446.jpeg (194.49 Kio) Consulté 306 fois
Last edited by Obamot the 09 / 07 / 22, 13: 18, 3 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/07/22, 13:07

Obamot wrote:Christophe: Ah well no there's nothing true.
Barely two days ago, everything was still going very well, (except the usual clashes generated by the “funny ones”)

Translation: Barely two days ago, everything was still going very well for me, I could rave, snub, threaten, insult and lie in peace (except clashess usual generated by the "enemies of my truth").

The fault of others. There's nothing real.
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/07/22, 13:12

ABCile
oh yeah, insults are not encouraged on the forum, while you yourself transformed a thread that I proposed "without insult" into a "special insults" thread?
is that what you call freedom of expression?
the crazy service that provides the stick to get beaten.
a) this forum is not your private property, you are just tolerated by its creator, the only authority to judge what he wants to accept or not on this forum and which is not subject to the wishes of a shitty squatter.
b) freedom of expression also consists in expressing oneself according to one's own culture and mode of expression, current or past, corresponding to established facts.
c) if this forum does not suit you, as you express it for others: "
I think he deserves to have a forum on its own, which in my opinion would solve a lot of the problems expressed on this thread.
" take it for yourself! You would be completely free of expression on this forum that you should create and this one (econology) would finally find its true vocation of expressing contradictory points of view not dependent on the interests of sects like your pseudo zetetic of which you have been the spokesperson for its pseudo scientific fakenews for 2 year.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/22, 13:22

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Obamot wrote:Christophe: Ah well no there's nothing true.

Translation: Barely two days ago, everything was still going very well for me, I could rave, snub, threaten, insult and lie in peace (except clashess usual generated by the "enemies of my truth").

The fault of others. There's nothing real.
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
DEFAMATION => indictment “in charge” => no proof => GARBAGE

You didn't bring any evidence that I ASKED ON YOUR ALLEGATIONS => who is arrogant? YOU 100%

You know, it won't work, you and I know who you are... why you do it and how you manipulate people...
I'm sending you back your copropillie in plate in your G.: you're scuding me because as long as I'm there, I'll debunk you thoroughly : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 09 / 07 / 22, 13: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/07/22, 13:25

The only thing you "debunk" is you who give yourself up to a distressing spectacle with your answers in which you give yourself up in spite of yourself. Go on, it's starting to show so much that it's almost embarrassing. : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"