[Abuse] Limit the duration to edit his messages

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/05/13, 23:16

Come on sir more! :D

I don't tell you the number of times I have modified the first page of a topic to summarize everything on the first page
https://www.econologie.com/forums/ameliorati ... t5172.html pfiouuu! 2006

Topics that had amused me elsewhere, I will do many more when I have a little more time

note, we can always ask a modo to make corrections when it is important

and the next generation, where is it?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"