Ireland said YES ... Are cooked carrots ????

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

Is it appropriate to support the position of Vaclav Haus?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 08/10/09, 10:12

Louphil hat for your prose, I see that you have already cogitated well.

yannko wrote:, destruction of jobs that were possible previously without diplomas (now illegal according to certain European texts :frown:), etc ... Everything that was interesting and good disappears, is crushed, becomes unnoticed in a standard without spices and without taste. What :? .

I don't understand your sentence well, you mean it's good to destroy jobs :?: :|
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 08/10/09, 10:26

I suspected that the Czech president was caught in a rock and a hard place. Between the "work" on the masses by the media and the mysteries behind the scenes, he has to worry!

Also a support whatever it is can only put balm in his heart, and also take an emergency character if the pressures that you describe are established ...

However, I did not know that Poland had not yet signed, but it is not the only one: The English either, have not signed anything yet; According to some media, it would not be until January 2010 ... and according to some analysts, Vavlav Klaus would wait for a refusal from the GB (not impossible) to consolidate his position ...

Regarding the leveling and standardization of cultures, Europe or not, I think that is inevitable, given the current means of communication. Culture is not frozen and is always on the move. If the movement stops, it's good for the Museum and the dust. However, standardization has everything, unfortunately pushes in this direction ...

On the other hand, I think that all these treaties are aimed at one and the same thing: to bring Europe "at the level" for its integration, in the near future, into the Atlantic Alliance, which will of course be dominated by the USA, and its Ultra Liberal system ...
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 08/10/09, 10:34

bham wrote:Louphil hat for your prose, I see that you have already cogitated well.

yannko wrote:, destruction of jobs that were possible previously without diplomas (now illegal according to certain European texts :frown:), etc ... Everything that was interesting and good disappears, is crushed, becomes unnoticed in a standard without spices and without taste. What :? .

I don't understand your sentence well, you mean it's good to destroy jobs :?: :|

Hi bham,

no no, not at all, I meant that some people could previously work without a diploma, were very professional in their activity, qualified, but without a diploma (I would say employees in the field, active and efficient), especially in the social environment (assistance to the elderly, etc.).
Thanks to Europe, these people who do not have these diplomas must either acquire an equivalence (through sometimes expensive training), or quit their job. :(.
It is in my opinion a very big error, but what do you want, in a Europe made of paper diploma, without any human consideration, it is the law ... :frown:
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 08/10/09, 10:44

louphil wrote:I suspected that the Czech president was caught in a rock and a hard place. Between the "work" on the masses by the media and the mysteries behind the scenes, he has to worry!

Also a support whatever it is can only put balm in his heart, and also take an emergency character if the pressures that you describe are established ...

However, I did not know that Poland had not yet signed, but it is not the only one: The English either, have not signed anything yet; According to some media, it would not be until January 2010 ... and according to some analysts, Vavlav Klaus would wait for a refusal from the GB (not impossible) to consolidate his position ...

Regarding the leveling and standardization of cultures, Europe or not, I think that is inevitable, given the current means of communication. Culture is not frozen and is always on the move. If the movement stops, it's good for the Museum and the dust. However, standardization has everything, unfortunately pushes in this direction ...

On the other hand, I think that all these treaties are aimed at one and the same thing: to bring Europe "at the level" for its integration, in the near future, into the Atlantic Alliance, which will of course be dominated by the USA, and its Ultra Liberal system ...

I hope the English will be true to themselves and will make everything collapse royally : Mrgreen:, and that V. Klaus will resist then, as you said, it would be perfect :D!

Agree with you, I think that we can very well keep a culturally dynamic society, but without ironing out what it is built on. For example, many homemade food products do not pass European quality criteria (one wonders what is needed, perhaps it lacks chemicals to their taste ...), while they are excellent, and in fact disappear.
Here I have another example in mind, since in the Czech Republic, beer is very popular. There are a few independent breweries, which have joined together in an association to resist the pressures (no pun intended. : Mrgreen:) large groups like Inbev, Sabmiller, etc ... who, too, tend to normalize the taste of beer ... :| . Well, the drink from these independent breweries is really excellent (unpasteurized, unfiltered beer, traditional recipes, no "on-top" fermentation), believe me, you can immediately feel the difference in taste. Well all this tends to disappear little by little (little sales, crushing by multinationals, ...).
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 08/10/09, 14:11

Not that I carry the Lisbon Treaty in my heart, but V. Klaus (edit: deceived by Vaclav) has a completely outrageous attitude on this subject.

I remind you that the Czech parliament has ratified the Lisbon Treaty for a long time, and this Carpathian moron is blocking while refusing to countersign the text. It's incredible. Whether or not we are critical of parliamentary ratification, I find it scandalous that this guy pretends to be president of a country whose democratic spirit he clearly does not respect since he allows himself to block a text legally voted by Parliament. Even our mogul wouldn't dare.

Klaus (edit: deceived by Vaclav) is not worthy of his function since he openly obstructs the institution of which he is the first representative. If he is so frankly against Lisbon, then he has no choice but to resign or close his mouth. It is an abuse of power and it is completely irresponsible. I hope the Czechs will fire him.
Last edited by Rulian the 08 / 10 / 09, 20: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/10/09, 18:32

Heuh ... At this price, the other apple did the same, since the French had voted against ...
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 08/10/09, 18:39

Rulian, I think you are confusing two "Vaclav": Havel and Klaus. The first is a great man (or considered as such by his people) who was the first to preside over the head of Czechoslovakia after the fall of the wall. The second is the second president, who notably worked for the separation between Czech Republic and Slovakia. It goes without saying that the two cannot frame each other and are radically opposed ...

A search with the patronymic of the second, gives very unflattering information on this last character, sympathetic among others of Ultra-Liberalism and corruption and does not hide it. So you are right to stigmatize his attitude towards the Treaty. He applies the same methods as ours, and is no more democratic than our dear Nicolas ... and gives, like our dear and tender, lessons outside that he does not apply inside. ..

Also, mea-culpa for this proposal of support, which now seems null and void ... I may have gotten carried away a little quickly given one of his reactions in an interview ...

Another dumpling on my part: the English have ratified the Treaty, but a legal peculiarity of their constitution (from what I understand), would allow them to return the cover by referendum after elections scheduled for next spring if the opposing party to the current government came to win the election, which would seem very likely ...
A priori, Klaus would play the watch in the hope of an English support in the spring ...
0 x

louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 08/10/09, 18:41

Obamot, you cut the grass under my feet ... Indeed, it seems that it is no better than ours !!!

And my support approach would amount to the same thing as a Czech citizen supporting Nicolas !!! Something I would not really appreciate ...
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/10/09, 18:46

Well, it would have been better to vote for an Auvergne : Cheesy:

boubka wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to let political vocations express themselves at the national level ... That would limit the risks and frustrations ...

Are you sure that Europe is really warning us of this risk?
history is an eternal beginning ...

1) Europe is not fully warning us of this risk. But it's much more difficult to achieve practically ...
2) A single respondent can also become the "voice of his master" while spread over a greater number of states, with several leaders a conspiracy would become too blatant and would be much more difficult to hide ...
3) Not to ratify Lisbon is precisely to avoid "recommencing" history.

Moreover, with the stock market crash, we have seen that Europe did not need a janus at its head ... And as long as the States are independent, they have all the more votes at the UN and everywhere else ... But obviously that "greed for power" would tip the scales in the other direction ...
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 08/10/09, 20:18

louphil wrote:Rulian, I think you are confusing two "Vaclav": Havel and Klaus.

Oops yes the beautiful dumpling! Shame on me. I'm editing my post right now.

louphil wrote:A priori, Klaus would play the watch in the hope of an English support in the spring ...

This is indeed Klaus' likely intention. Except that even if the very Euro-skeptical British Tories win the next elections, they declared recently that the Lisbon question would not be put back on the carpet if they came to power. So the UK will ratify the treaty well. Klaus therefore finds himself completely isolated. He is stuck, he will sign, even if he will wait for the English elections.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"