The Ecoquille comes out of its shell

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/01/08, 15:26

FrançoisEcoquille wrote :
Driving with LPG
The calculation is ultra-simple: three hundred thousand kilometers to ten liters per cent, and not six or seven, when we know that in the four kilometers of heating, we consume double. That's thirty thousand liters of fuel in a car's life, not to mention the maintenance. At a euro 20 per liter of unleaded, the expense is thirty-six thousand euros ... With gas oil, thirty thousand euros. At maximum sixty cents per liter for LPG, it saves at least eighteen thousand euros compared to gasoline and twelve thousand compared to diesel, without polluting. The price of a new car ... |
The operation of a lpg engine requires, at equal performances, a consumption increase of fifteen percent. On the other hand, pollution is five times lower in co2, responsible for the greenhouse effect, and half as much in unburned particles. Lpg does not contain lead or sulfur, which is responsible for acid rain.
One of the main strengths of lpg is the flexibility: smoother acceleration, better recovery and no low-speed failures. The engine is quieter and the lpg's combustion quality increases the engine's longevity by at least thirty percent more kilometers. Drains are empty without inconvenience: one in three is sufficient and there is therefore less oil released. Finally, the vehicles running the LPG retaining the ability to run on gas, the autonomy of the car is doubled. The passage of gas to gasoline is done, rolling, turning a knob a half-turn, that's all.
When you are told that making cultural choices is a plus for nature but also, more often than not, an improvement in the quality of life and a decrease in spending!
That said, if you want to fight against the damage of the car, the best method is still to allow everyone not to use it and, today, new trends in urbanism seek to make less essential automobile. When we know that twenty-six per cent of trips are less than one kilometer and half are less than three kilometers, we see that the reorganization of urban space can play a role in automobile traffic. An official survey showed that the first reason parents accompany their children to school by car is to protect them from the risk of a traffic accident. Another snake biting its tail!

It does not have anything to do here, but it is so HUGE such a plea for LPG that I did not come back.

I agree with everything since I drive LPG, but the price of the liter is not 60 cents but rather 75 80 now.

pollution is five times lower in co2

Where do you get this information? it is false: according to the ADEME CO2 emissions of a LPG engine are higher than those of a diesel. Finally, that's what I thought I understood; we had a lot of debates on the subject.
I wish the CO2 shows were so weak, it would give me a good conscience to ride with a R25 of 1989 310000 kms !! : Lol:

This is confirmed in the premiums for new vehicles that have practically disappeared for LPG because CO2 emissions have become the reference criterion (without taking care of the others). Harmful emissions on the ground). Only small vehicles can get it (the limit must be 120 g CO2 / km I think).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
FrançoisEcoquille
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by FrançoisEcoquille » 11/01/08, 17:17

Targol wrote:* Although you have put arguments to justify the total lack of thermal inertia of this concept, they have not completely convinced me.
* I thought I noticed on the photos of the construction site of Frà © jus on your site that the 2 ecoquilles built side by side did not have the same orientation.

Hello Targol,
what a beautiful triskell, I filmed one, perhaps the oldest, inside the tumulus of Newgrange in Ireland.

Other than that, your remarks are more than sensible. I do not totally deny the interest of inertia, my book shows it enough. And besides, the initial project of the shell includes a whole heating wall, like a gigantic mass of pans, like those of Martian Stoves which are very interesting
Many other differences exist between what was the basic project, a family home, and the small HLL we offer first today. These should allow us to develop the beautiful shell 110 m2 (more patio) that we dream to do from the beginning. It will not be above ground and, on the contrary, the floor and walls will also be optimized to provide extra comfort. The patio will have black and white triangular curtains to cool. The internal wall of the living room, separated from the north facing patio, will be studied and isolated externally and variably according to the seasons so as to air condition the house summer / winter. A wall stove coupled Canadian well. A bit long to explain and still a little top secret in our boxes (!). But you will see that on the occasion of the big shell, we will make evolve the concept. It will not be able to be so light and on wooden floor, everything is redesigned with ground floor, isolated and heavy.
As for the internal partitions of the HLL shells, I would like to find a manufacturer of Chanvriplaques, an idea that I have to make hemp / lime plates in small thicknesses and curvars, to allow the grip, in ‰ shell as urban apartment, earth-coated, precisely able to improve the ambient air, hygroscopy and give a little inertia on the inside and additional insulation to the outdoor © laughing. In short, the shells have a design path well engaged but will evolve for a long time depending on the models proposed. Anyway, that's for sure, there's a heavy wall inside my first scallops dating back to 6 years ago. We are doing HLL today because it will take time to push the walls of the legislation and then the family shell can really close and spread.

Regarding the site of Fréjus, well observed, the two Écoquilles are "bad" oriented. In fact, the pitches in this place full of mobile homes are lengthwise and east / west, which does not correspond to our conception. In addition, our clients wanted this layout for lots of reasons, more relational than bioclimatic. So La Petite (the larger of the two) and due North, upside down, but I am waiting to see the result in summer in this cannicular corner. Maybe it will give just the freshness that our customers are looking for. in short, paradoxical but experimental. Must see ... As for the Mini (the smallest) facing west, it enjoys the most beautiful sunsets. We will see if these Fréjussiennes provisions somewhat avoid summer overheating. In any case, light question, the portholes being very open, there is no discomfort. It feels like being outside, there are so many windows in this living room. And for the gain in energy during the winter, let's not forget that we are on the Côte d'Azur and that winter is almost imperceptible.
Ahhh strongly that we can realize and present a "Large" Shell, 110 m2 plus interior patio. This is our final goal and it should meet the highest demands in terms of budget, comfort and ecology.
See you soon.
0 x
The daddy of the Ecoquilles
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 11/01/08, 17:36

FrançoisEcoquille wrote:
bham wrote:I have to review this building surface story, the 35 m2 without building permit only apply to HLL? I would be tempted by a kit purchase, just the arches and composite beams. It's possible ?

Yes it is only at the HLL that this provision applies, because it is from 20 m2 that you have to apply for a building permit in the general case of town planning (building plots for private homes ). For the purchase of a structure kit, it is possible and quite simple. But I would still like the EcoShell concept to be respected, the cork roof and the wood cladding outside, for example. And then, question windows and openings, if you want quadruple glazing, we would be the only ones to be able to provide them at a reasonable price. In short, this is more of this and we quickly get out of the basic structure. But for a tight kit, let's study it all together. See you soon.

Thank you for this new answer. The respect of the shell concept suits me, although I would be quite tempted to give it a try with a vivid roof ... to see.
To answer Targol, the price is 700â,¬ / m2 for a kit to arrange oneself and 1100 to 1500 â,¬ / m2 for a fitted shell.
0 x
FrançoisEcoquille
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by FrançoisEcoquille » 11/01/08, 17:40

It does not have anything to do here, but it is so HUGE such a plea for LPG that I did not come back. I agree with everything since I drive LPG, but the price of the liter is not 60 cents but rather 75 80 now.

* pollution is five times lower in co2
Where do you get this information? it is false: according to the ADEME CO2 emissions of a LPG engine are higher than those of a diesel. Finally, that's what I thought I understood; we had a lot of debates on the subject. I wish the CO2 shows were so weak, it would give me a good conscience !! This is confirmed in the premiums for new vehicles that have practically disappeared for LPG

Hello,
this plea, I have directly recovered from my book and it is true that the figures have changed a little. I remember that, to 1990, I was already driving LPG and the price of the liter was 60 cts (franc), against today 60cts (euro) !!!! In any case, here, near Toulouse, we have the lowest prices in France and a very dense pump network. From my home, at 15 km west, at Leclerc, he was still at 0,59 last summer. At Auchan, in the southwest, he is currently at 0,64 and reaches 0,68 at Agip de Lavaur, ten kilometers to the east. In short, I circulate a lot (90.000 km last year) and throughout the country, and it is true that we are very lucky in our corner.
When I first took an LPG car to 1989 / 90, there was still a station selling agricultural methane at very low prices. It was super economical.
At the time, it was said that LPG dispensed 2 times less SO2 (responsible for acid rain) and 5 times less CO2 (greenhouse effect), but when I read you, I have a doubt that s 'installed. Would I have reversed both dioxides? It is possible after all, it goes back far and wide. In any case, no niggers, a quieter motor, more flexible (we go fourth in the roundabouts), much less polluting. I still do not understand why there are no more Écolos who choose this solution. The lobby is effective. I remember that the six European delegates from the Greens at the 1989 elections, have paid themselves beautiful new cars with the money that their bankers have suggested to them to spend, is mindful of their new functions (which they have actually exercised at 11 through the turnstile system only one (one) did not respect). I urged them to take LPG but they preferred the racy little diets that were already presented to them at the time as particularly ecological (!!!). In short, the poison works well in France and with everyone. And then there is ignorance. When Antoine Waechter got into my LPG car, he had never seen that before! It's crazy as the LPG is dropped in France, while in Italy and the Netherlands, it is used by a quarter of vehicles (roughly). Except taxis, paramedics and middle-class big BM who know what it's doing for them.
Because, when you know that the difference in the price of fuel ends up paying for the vehicle, it is really an interesting plan: the ecological "all in one" (increased comfort, less pollution, less expense).
A chao [/ b]
0 x
The daddy of the Ecoquilles
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 12/01/08, 19:47

Thank you Francois for all these answers.

FrançoisEcoquille wrote:(...) A wall stove coupled Canadian well. A bit long to explain and still a little top secret in our boxes (!).

It's funny how our ideas are similar in some ways. I had something in my project that was probably a little closer to this idea: A big thick wall where pipes were flowing. In these pipes, in winter, the smoke from a wood stove was circulating and air from a Canadian well.
The main challenge was to reconcile a path of smoke (or air) optimized for heat exchange with the wall and access for sweeping pipes.

PS: you would not have planned a hiring soon? : Mrgreen:
Would not you be interested in a hands-on computer scientist (restoration of my house) who trained on the job at the bioclimatic?

bham wrote:To answer Targol, the price is 700â,¬ / m2 for a kit to arrange oneself and 1100 to 1500 â,¬ / m2 for a fitted shell.

Thank you, bham.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"