The Ecoquille comes out of its shell

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Martinecoquille
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Martinecoquille » 30/12/07, 13:43

I laugh at your answer Christophe ... your remark is quite judicious, I registered "badly" yesterday, because the name which appeared "Motte" is my last name, also not being able to correct this error, I am re-registered this morning, what an observer you are! ;-) I am therefore the only wife of François, well I hope, smile ....
You know, as for the fervent defenders who do more harm to ecology by their extreme words, I think that you are right in part, if you read the book of François "J'attends une maison", you would see how he doesn't have a tongue-in-cheek language, and these are also the people who make the world move and move forward! Moderation when you are fighting body and soul for a cause is a very difficult exercise for some. But hey, I try to temper, and then, no one is perfect, too bad! ;-)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/12/07, 14:13

For the double inscription, it would have been wise to specify it during your 1er message with the new pseudo no?

Martinecoquille wrote:To moderate oneself when one fights body and souls for a cause represents a very difficult exercise for some.

I myself have difficulty moderating myself at times (you will see it by browsing this forum) and I agree with you on the merits.

But the extremist behaviors for the defense of a cause (whatever it is) have unfortunately only rarely made things move in the right direction. Quite the contrary .... :|
0 x
Martinecoquille
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Martinecoquille » 30/12/07, 14:50

Christophe wrote:For the double inscription, it would have been wise to specify it during your 1er message with the new pseudo no?

Uh, that would have been a shame, it would not have allowed our humorous exchanges huh? You speak of polygamy, and I am the only wife of Francis, I hope!

Extremist behaviors to defend a cause rarely make things happen in the right direction? Well anyway I think anything that is extreme is dangerous, but let's not play on words too much, or we'll be philosophizing for hours! I think that a lot of things move and change the world especially when we fight with fervor, charisma, faith, our guts etc. Sometimes things get overwhelmed, of course, but as I told you earlier, no one is perfect ... and "whole" people find it difficult to moderate their words, ok.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 30/12/07, 16:26

Hello,
The interior problems of the shop do not interest me.
Your project, I love it, pcq, it's a good way of green building ... there is not enough.
The price seems reasonable, but the size, the space makes me a little afraid ...
And the laundry (washing machine, etc ...) in a shed outside, makes me think of frost problems in winter. (Belgium)
Otherwise, my first thought is positive.
My second thought, is "oops, how brave they are to embark on such an adventure"
I will remember your address, in case ...
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 30/12/07, 19:17

Friends, in this holiday season, I will say only one thing!

Peace on earth to men of good will.
And also, no violence, it's the holidays ... : Lol:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

I sometimes get carried away yes ...

by fthanron » 30/12/07, 22:44

Good evening everyone,

First of all, Martinecoquille mea culpa for all the energy I made you spend catching up with my words and their consequences.

On the other hand, I got carried away because the initial objective presented is to bring together and move forward in order to advance the concept of Ecoquille. At the moment, many people find fault with the eco-citizen action in general, "it's expensive, it's useless, it's not like that and patati et patata ...".

Here is what I took in the head by you Gregconstruct in return at first "There is one thing not to be overlooked, the population on earth will continue to increase. The echulls are a beautiful project but it seems to me that these are constructions a little too individual! ". Punctuation for my part means that the debate is closed, but it is in a completely different state of mind that I am keen to see things move forward ... but maybe this interpretation of "!" is up to me after all ...

Then...
good this debauchery is not my goal also I want to say that I am very happy to see so many exchanges about the Ecoquille but that I like them to be constructive.

Happy family happy end of the year econologists who want to make things progress!

PS: for the environment there is no vacation ... acid me ever!

Frederic
0 x
Frederic
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

the middle

by fthanron » 31/12/07, 08:43

Hello Lejustemilieu,

To bring water to your mill, a project of 110 m² is on the rails, I don't know much more, but maybe that would correspond more to the surface which would suit you to "reassure" you?

I will add more details when I have it available!

Yours.

Frederic

PS: it's better this morning, I had to digest well;)
0 x
Frederic
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: midjust

by jean63 » 31/12/07, 09:36

fthanron wrote:Hello Lejustemilieu,

To bring water to your mill, a project of 110 m² is on the rails, I don't know much more, but maybe that would correspond more to the surface which would suit you to "reassure" you?

I will add more details when I have it available!

Yours.

Frederic

PS: it's better this morning, I had to digest well;)

I discovered these "lively" exchanges this morning, but strangely enough, no one broaches the crucial subject of insulation, the inertia of the building, the modes of heating .... etc, in fact all that we develop each time that it is a question of habitat: bioclimatic, passive, direct solar, energy storage, wooden house (or wooden frame), straw, ... there are a multitude of subjects that have been developed in this forum around the habitat with accurate testimony of self-construction.

There, I feel these exchanges as "I am for or against the Ecoquile" without any technical argumentation, except that of gregconstruct which seems logical to me concerning the habitable volume in relation to the footprint (which is considerable as a criterion when we know the current exorbitant cost of land). I remember having had to respect a ratio between the floor area of ​​the house and the area of ​​the land 25 years ago when I applied for my building permit !!! this also forced me to build in height to obtain the desired habitable surface compared to the surface of my land.

it would surprise me that there has been change today.

People are buying smaller and smaller land AND they are moving away from bigger cities, often because of land and cost of land.

From the point of view of isolation and in relation to a passive house of the type of that of our Belgians inscribed on this forumwhat does it give?

They have a house in height and parrallélépipédique (wouahou ... the ortho ??) with little opening to the North and excessively isolated: very low energy consumption. I believe that this is the goal sought in priority currently not ?? what about the eco-shells on the subject of "energy consumption"?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 31/12/07, 10:16

Hi Frédéric,

my punctuation was not meant to end the debate.
Exactly, I am someone very open to debate and who likes to make things happen! (this punctuation does not close the debate : Lol: )

Now, I propose that we come back to our sheep.

Very good year 2008

Greg
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 31/12/07, 11:09

Gregconstruct wrote:Now, I propose that we come back to our sheep.

Very good year 2008

About to open the debate on the shell that comes out of their shell ...

I have a few dozen to open tonight ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"