Ecology SEO Contest Find the mistake !!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/07, 17:41

It was uh ... ironic (?) The "Really?" ... I understood what you meant.

Besides, it's a bit for "that" that this site exists, isn't it?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 29/01/07, 17:51

Christophe wrote:It was uh ... ironic (?) The "Really?" ... I understood what you meant.

This Christophe is teasing ... and me, my head in the handlebars (for once it's not in the cl : Lol: ) I run as one man.

Christophe wrote:Besides, it's a bit for "that" that this site exists, isn't it?

To this question, only you can answer since no one was in your head except you when you created Econology. Image (I too can be a tease !!!)
What I can tell you, on the other hand, is that it is indeed for "that" that I contribute : Cheesy: .
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 29/01/07, 19:54

a big +1 for the whole theme of the post.

Who are we kidding?

Targol, Christophe you are my heroes ;;; ---)))

: Oops:

econo will be number one in referencing,
type any word you will find economical.
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!