It is high time to popularize econology!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: It is high time to popularize econology!

by Exnihiloest » 28/12/21, 21:38

Christophe wrote:I am amazed at the response from exni ...

I expected more simply a

"Econology is crap" ...

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Environmentalism is crap. Not ecology. Ecology is a science, therefore nothing to do with the ecologism that you defend, economic ideology at best, technological sometimes, social possibly, but more generally, basely political.
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: It is high time to popularize econology!

by A.D. 44 » 28/12/21, 23:38

izentrop wrote:[

A concrete example is that we no longer find an A ++ fridge and freezer. Yet it is a question of "reinforced insulation". In the era of 1 euro insulation, that should no longer be a problem, especially since energy is becoming a significant cost.

Instead of that we integrate the coils in the bodywork ... it is more jouli and more economical to manufacture, but at the same time increases the losses compared to the coil deported at the rear.

In addition, it becomes impossible to over-isolate as can be done in DHW https://www.apper-solaire.org/Pages/Fic ... /index.pdf

For a freezer, the ΔT is the same as for a DHW of the same volume, an over insulation of 6 cm / 200 l = 1 kWh less per day, it is not nothing anyway

This is indeed the case for many combi ... on the other hand for freezers (whether they are cabinets or sideboards) ... it is still quite possible to find (without almost any problem) an architecture allowing over-insulation .
1 x