Invent the Révolutionologie!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/02/14, 18:05

to report a scam there is no need to do a site on the other side of the world ... just have a moderator with good legal skills to avoid defamation and slander

write on a site, I ordered a XXX at ZZZ, I paid and I received something that does not work, and he do not want to refund me no problem: it's fact ... and we have to prove that it's wrong to say that it's slander

it suffices to say the same thing by adding it is rogue, and it becomes defamation: yet it is useless to add anything: the simple description of the facts is enough for the reader to understand.

to have a scammer reporting site on the other side of the world would be worthless, since you could do anything with impunity, including completely false counter-advertising

to report a scam on a french site by doing it in forms so as not to have a problem at a higher value

you still have to be careful and make an indepandant site, because a temporary closure in case of litigation is always possible

Site forum photovoltaic was closed for some time for this kind of litigation: but they were right in court and it was rather advertising at this forum !

denouncing bad society is not enough, there are some that are almost unavoidable: it is much more useful to broadcast the good thing, not to let it go: the example of the unimlocking of the phone is one: it is necessary to unlock all his phone while their subscription is valid ... so we can resell them or reutiliser if the subscription is lost ... if we let the abonement get lost without having to unlock it is more complicated
0 x
Christophe

Re: Let's invent Revolutionology!

by Christophe » 17/09/20, 11:43

Up?
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"