InterUser - Audience Analysis

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
interuser
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

InterUser - Audience Analysis

by interuser » 06/11/09, 21:36

Hello,

Having recently discovered this forum I would like to present our statistical analysis tools to you.
Real-time audience measurement and statistics tools, followed by ranking by audience.

Our tools allow you to follow your visitors in real time, this is the main difference with the other tools.
The information available is:
Daily and hourly attendance analyzes,
List and ranking of the most visited pages on your site,
Detection of the main plugins (Flash, Java),
Analysis of keywords and search engines bringing you traffic,
Detection of sites and external links bringing you traffic,

All of this data is updated in real time.
InterUser also offers a real-time visitor tracking tool, ie you can follow your visitors in real time with their IT configuration! See demo on the home page: http://www.interuser.net

All this is free with a visible (customizable) logo on your site.
The classification "classifies" the sites according to the page views, but also the visitors. A little calculation and presto the ranking is generated ^^

The advantages of InterUser are:
Discreet logo in different colors,
Registration in 2 minutes,
No ads on your site,
A backlink,
Real-time statistics,
Promotion tools

And all for free and instantly!

You can also promote your site through InterUser's ad management, starting at 0,04 € CPC. Title, text, link ...
http://www.interuser.net/regie.php

I therefore await your criticisms and remarks on ergonomics, bugs, options to add ...

Sincerely,
Quentin
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"