[Presentation] Instructables

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
BloodyRose26
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

[Presentation] Instructables

by BloodyRose26 » 06/01/14, 21:38

Good day to all !

I know this site has already been mentioned in two three topic,
But no presentation has been made and it is a good site to discover (for those who do not know it already).

So I come then make a small presentation of this amazing site.

Instructables is a site of project sharing and realization diverse and varied.

One can as much found cooking recipes (food, drink, etc.), or achievement of clothing / costume / jewelry from recycling or not.
(Recycling example)

Of course the part that will interest us the most here are the various project-based recycling, or project related to ecology in life.

For example, projects related to renewable energy, such as:
-The electric car
-Wind turbines
-Battery / organic battery

But also "tip" projects such as:
-A natural fridge
-The search for medicinal plants

But this is only a small part of the various projects that can be found on this site, and they are not the best, just examples.

There is so much, and like all good site /forum it must be searched (may be you find the trick or the tutorial that you miss).

See you soon for a new discovery!
0 x