Impunity for a killer: diesel (fuel)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 10/03/06, 11:17

Hello,
By chance, I came across these files:
http://fractales.inria.fr/~louchet/perso/diesel.html
What to think about it? : Shock:
@+
PS I will repost it elsewhere, it has no place here
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/08/06, 22:06

well, anyway, we don't care if we run on gasoline, diesel or escampette perlinpinate, in fact, we drive especially taxes, that the governments change the tax system and if it is necessary to roll in honestly taxed maple syrup, we will!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 20/08/06, 23:17

Hello

benzopyrenes
In 1984 the Calspan company (Buffalo, Michigan) had shown that the concentration of Benzopyrenes in the outputs of passenger diesel engines was about 100 times higher than in heavy-duty diesels (and in negligible concentration in gasoline engines).

Just such a statement 100 times higher, makes me seriously doubt this measurement,
For having dismantled many engines, I do not see the design difference between a large diesel and a small diesel, which justifies such an assertion, it would take some explanation ...
With this reason, the big ocean liner engines reject almost nothing! We shouldn't be taken for suitcases, I don't have a wrist behind my back ...
Seen the source of this report, one sees the inclination of the author to protect the American market of the gasoline cars (very little diesel car) made unpopular by a well organized advertisement.
and on the other hand to protect large diesel trucks with very little gasoline, or rather not to stir up the trucking industry, if it gets angry it paralyzes the whole economy!
There are even counting the number of trucks on the roads to get an idea of ​​the extent of this means of transport.

I have seen this same kind of negative publicity on induction cookers which are not sold in America and which are very popular in Europe. why the reason is simple they don't produce any, they prefer to sell their product they sell the ceramic plates or you burn yourself or touch them ..
I'm off topic, but it's just to show that they decide what's good and what's not good.
We discredit the diesel engine, it torpedoes all the studies and technological advances of the European market, to the detriment of their product .. but I think it is too late for them Toyota has just sold more cars than GM.

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 20/08/06, 23:31

it's clear!!! everything is said,
It's been a long time since I noticed all these details: smoked new hdi cars, supposedly clean : Shock: ,. the diesel stinks even when descending etc .... the diesel is therefore valid for long motorway journey c everything!
surely not to go get bread or take children to school!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"