HVB and legislation

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 20/11/05, 21:23

Regarding Bové's candidacy, I still have serious doubts. He was invited to Christine Ockrent a month or two ago and he calmed hopes by saying that he was still very far from an application that does not necessarily interest him.

So do not dream too much. :(
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/11/05, 23:34

André, the accounts arranged for counting the unemployed, started in the 70s; according to seasonal variations, they say. In France, there are quite a few unemployed people, who seek a job according to their qualification and who cannot find one; others are registered as unemployed and do odd jobs “to the black” to make ends meet; there are also a lot of disgusted people, enrolled nowhere and not going into any statistics.
Personally I have always voted since 74, but I abstained in the second round of the last presidential elections; I would have been remorseful, noting political actions carried out since ...
"Belt tightening" is done worldwide to enslave humans. Even in France, we apply, we fish on American methods. All these restrictions on freedom and the right to work are being done slowly, imperceptibly for most people, but surely (although a little more violent in recent years); when this is done over generations, it becomes obvious that this objective is not wanted by some temporal people, since it develops according to a slow but inevitable process. I let you reflect on the nature of its designers ...
For taxes, as I already wrote to you, we are also well served in France: VAT on all transactions, municipal, departmental, regional, national taxes, constantly evolving for the middle classes, property which is soaring ( and not only in certain suburbs…) for 20 years. Europe also punctures us at the state level and redistributes in other sectors; our problem with Europe is that it is so complex for politicians that all the texts are concocted by senior officials in their citadel, who have never had a mandate from the people; and when we say that this is enough, they think that we are insulting them, or that we are backward.
But hold on, André, a new tax is emerging: 10 cents per barrel of oil, therefore taken from all consumers in the world; for the benefit of a United Nations government, which will then have a reinforced budget to carry out emergency actions in the world, health and also for the restoration of order (its world order, dictated by whom? Always think…)
Gegyx (paunchy poncif thinker)
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"