[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/05, 20:11

LOL Lau!
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 16/12/05, 20:13

econology wrote:LOL Lau!

I would say:

Laul :D

sorry
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 17/12/05, 00:41

A thing that trailed in my hotmail box (sent by a friend a long time ago :)

Hello, I want to thank all those who sent me
>>> chain emails for all these years. Because, thanks to your kindness,

1.I stopped drinking Coca since I discovered that it is used to remove the tartar stains in the toilet.
2. I do not go to the cinema so much I'm afraid to sit on a needle infected with the AIDS virus.
3. I stink because I no longer put deo that can cause cancer.
4. I do not park the car anymore in any parking lot because I'm afraid I get a fragrance sample to drug me and then rape me.
5. I no longer answer the phone because I can be asked to call a long and stupid number and afterwards I will receive an infernal bill with calls in Uganda, Singapore or Tokyo.
6. I do not drink drinks in cans because I can catch an illness
7. When I go out in a box, I do not look at any girl (even though she is very beautiful) because I am afraid she will take me to the hotel and she He) me drug for after to take away a kidney to resell it to the black market.
8. I also paid all my savings on account of Amy Bruce, a poor little girl who was sick at the hospital more or less 7000 times. (It's funny this little girl has always 8 years since 1995 ...)
9. My free Nokia mobile phone never arrived, nor the entries I had earned for a paid vacation at Disneyland.
10. I gave 21 times the boom that I organize the day I receive my free cashier "Veuve Clicquot" and invited friends, all pull me mouth.
11. I registered my first name among 3000 others on a petition and I saved a threatened squirrel species.
12. I knew 170 once that Msn Hotmail was going to delete my account.
13. I know the recipe to no longer be single. (Just write a person's name on a paper, thinking very hard about it and then scratching your ass by turning clockwise around a Renault 4L.)
14. I have accumulated about 3000ans of misfortune and I have died 67 times because of all the chain mail that I did not send back.
To all a BIG THANK YOU!
IMPORTANT: If you do not send this email in the next 10 seconds, at least 8 500 000 people, a blue dinosaur will come and eat your family tomorrow at 17h30.
PS: Far from me the idea of ​​wanting to scramble with all my contacts msn but how to say ... These channels swell me to a point not possible if you've been tripped and want to fight against sending channels you too send this chain and go to serious things!

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 17/12/05, 06:13

I sent one, too afraid of the blue dino.

0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

Good resolutions

by nonoLeRobot » 04/01/06, 19:13

Monday I read in the newspaper that smoking could kill ...

I decided to quit

Tuesday I read in the newspaper that alcohol could kill ...

I decided to stop drinking

Today I read in the newspaper that having too many sex could kill ...

I decided to stop reading the newspaper!
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Bob the builder

by Rabbit » 05/01/06, 00:56

Bob the Builder carries out small interior work at home ...free of charge

For the continuation c is by the: http://www.quefaire.be/annonces/Bob-le- ... 9_406.shtm

Damn the link is not here,
Here is the text:

Bob the builder
boblebricoleur performs small indoor work at home in adam (bare) only for women ... 2 first free hours ((to send an email, click below))
0 Tier Price
Announcement by bob le bricoleur
E-mail To send an email to bob le bricoleur, click HERE
Location 6700 arlon
Phone
Advert No: 120809

: Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/06, 20:13

:) but : Evil: Also for the guys "in the hole" ...
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 13/01/06, 09:12

Hello,
Excellent photo.

In the series "one does not say", I just found one:
We do not say crataegus, but morning erection !! : Cheesy:
(Crataegus = hawthorn)

@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 13/01/06, 12:27

Surprise, surprise, your steak shines in the dark

Surprise, surprise, your steak shines in the dark

Eating phosphorescent meat does not pose a health hazard, but it is probably better to refrain, said New South Wales health authorities, who are seeking to reassure consumers since a Sydney auditor Sowing panic by explaining on the radio that his pork chops were shining in the darkness. According to the statement of the director of the health authorities of the region, George Davey, this strange luminosity is due to a microorganism, the Pseudomonas fluorescens. "We understand that we can be worried when we find in our fridge food that has become phosphorescent, but we want to reassure consumers: this bacterium is harmless," said Davey.
This micro-organism is often present in small quantities on meats and seafood, he stressed, and all it takes is a proper cooking to get it through. "I understand that we may be shocked to see his food shine in the dark, but it must be remembered that no link has been established between this bacterium and food poisoning." However, he added, Storing meat and seafood at high temperatures encourages the proliferation of Pseudomonas fluorescens. These bacteria can also multiply in a functioning refrigerator, and a spoiling meat may fluoresce, Davey added. "Pseudomonas fluorescens is not dangerous in itself, but the shine indicates that the food is not first fresh. The health authorities therefore recommend to throw away any food that would shine in the dark. "

source: http://www.courrierinternational.fr/ins ... ance=hebdo
8)
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 13/01/06, 17:01

It's soooooooooo good !!

If the steak lights up at night, it is because it is perimé;)
It's awesome !! T'ain, nature is well done !! ;) And there's not even an ounce of electronics behind all that !! ;)
0 x